Nov 22, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 7!

PC (220MB): - - - -
Mac (216MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The macOS version does not work :/

Reactions: triscuits

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Very nice game but it would have been much better if Marsha would have deepthroat ,throatfuck and facefuck scenes as foreplay scenes each one before the anal and vaginal sex scenes in this update. With foreplay it becomes more sexy and arousing .Hope in next update all these kind of scenes will be added .It will be great if there is an upside down deepthroat scene for Scarlett and Marsha in future update.Marsha will look good with open hair during upside down deepthroat scene and also if hair is made butt length it will flow and touch the room floor and will make the scene much hot.Except all the above , the game is great. The dev is working very hard and is creating unique renders.I like this game a lot and I support you from the bottom of my heart...

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
What is the date of issuing the eighth part of the game????
The last update was released yesterday basically, so, since there seems to be an update every 3 months I guess we will have to wait at least until the very last days of June for the 0.8 update. But, since 0.8 seems to be the last chapter it could take more time (hopefully it won't, I am already hyped as you).

P.S. I am new to this game so I am not sure about what I am saying, just finished playing it right now.

Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000
Apr 22, 2018
can anyone give me an android version of the latest update of this game, im a super fan of this game but cant afford to donate, and im not fond af playing h-games on lap-top so i usually play on an android device.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev I didnt slap ass at pool why when they notice dad Why is dialogue I hope he didn't see me slap your ass

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
just started playing it have funny moments man I have a love/hate thing for Scarlett
I'm on chapter 2 (new game) and I did the pool part with Scarlett (forced her to suck ha!) anyways now I have to find twizzers for Lilly's buthole hairs but I can't find them anywhere and the med cabinet in the upstairs bathroom is still locked

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is just a game I know it all to well but theirs a time when the LINE has to be drawn and the time is now I am DONE with this game Im do not like GUYS nor will I Impregnate the Mom DELETE this is too much JUST THINKING of the two choices made me throw up.

Spook12

Mar 12, 2018
I have searched the thread but i cant seem to find the difference between the normal vs the alternative endings of the chapters.
Could anyone explain?

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
This is just a game I know it all to well but theirs a time when the LINE has to be drawn and the time is now I am DONE with this game Im do not like GUYS nor will I Impregnate the Mom DELETE this is too much JUST THINKING of the two choices made me throw up.

Look at the tags for this game.. and trust me try the choice for the dad lol.

This author should write a book

Reactions: fun_bot

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
the taboo story part is kinda nice but maybe not have the demon in it as the demon did say that they were doing it on their own anyways

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes