felipebetane

Jul 6, 2017
The script is very weak, it seems it was written by a teenager of 14 years
(I'll never understand how someone stumbles on another person and ends up with the "accidentally" penis on someone else's ass).
However the graphics were satisfactory.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The script is very weak, it seems it was written by a teenager of 14 years
(I'll never understand how someone stumbles on another person and ends up with the "accidentally" penis on someone else's ass).
However the graphics were satisfactory.
But you are okay with demons, the supernatural and instant body growth etc? It doesn't need to make sense, because that is not the setting for the game :p

Reactions: DaDUde

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so this is only chapter 7? i didn't see a link for other chapters in the intro, unless i just missed it. Or this is all of it, up to chapter 7?

evangelon

Mar 27, 2019
Writing is really really bad but worst thing by far is how extremely ugly the MC is and the terrible camera angles that it constantly cuts too.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The plot of this game is so stupid, but the narrative is so dramatic that I can't stop laughing when I play it

The requests from the demon always makes me imagine that in the end he reveals that his actions are all a sick plot to earn some cash from degenerates on the internet

Reactions: 5ven

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
I actually visited because I was interested in the changelog for this version (that doesn't necessarily include spoilers) which, unfortunately, is not in the front page.
Also, there is, and has been for years, something called SPOILER ALERT, that is normally used in forums where people are not complete monkeys, so quit babbling nonsense.
That's completely beside the point. The fact that there's an option to hide spoilers doesn't mean that you yourself can't do something to actually control the situation itself. You act like you're entitled to be a spoiler-free entity and lash out against a person who is probably new and doesn't know how to use the spoiler-function properly in a completely immature way.

Don't get me wrong, like I mentioned before I'm aware that basically nobody likes spoilers. Or most people don't at least anyways. But in this case it would've been really simple and easy to avoid the problem without relying on others.

Either way, I assume you'll still disagree and I don't care enough to continue this conversation - Up to you to be smart about it or ignore everything and just point the fingers at other people.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes