AnalDestruction

May 5, 2019
Actually the story idea is pretty amazing. The creator can move into another soul and start corrupting again, the choices are limitless.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
So when the next updated guys? Does anyone knows
It's hard to say. Usually there was an increase of 10% every 10 days in the development of the update. Since 8th June the update stands at 90%, hence 100% should be really close, I'd say it could be any days now. Most probably (and hopefully) sooner than July.

U can check the percentage of development on the developer's patreon page. No need to be a patron, I am not.

5ven

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry to ruin the mood guys but if this is your first time waiting for an update release you should know a few things..

After 90% comes 99%;
And after 99% comes 100% [bug testing];
And after [bug testing] comes [bug fixing];
Only after the bug fixing is complete then after another couple of days you get the release.

All of the above could spread over a period of approximately 2 weeks or maybe even more.

Realistically, I'm expecting the update to be ready by the end of next week and released on Monday, July 1st.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not to mention it being the final chapter as well probably be one of the bigger updates that we have had so far.

Blackam

Feb 10, 2018
It's hard to say. Usually there was an increase of 10% every 10 days in the development of the update. Since 8th June the update stands at 90%, hence 100% should be really close, I'd say it could be any days now. Most probably (and hopefully) sooner than July.

U can check the percentage of development on the developer's patreon page. No need to be a patron, I am not.
Thanks a lot man for that information

Reactions: Marzapane

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
oh hey. i remember you. you'll probably win our guessing game when will this game be released. i don't know about you.but i took seriously tho. HAHA. even i don't have to. :confused:
Soon hopefully the end of this week beginning of next maybe :unsure:

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
God, I love this game but this goddamn kobold looking fuck is making it hard for me. Let's hope your next game will have a better looking guy. psychodelusional
Yea that's one of my main goals for the next game, to have a not disturbing looking mc lol. Also the game is basically done, just doing a bit more editing and then giving to testers tonight or tomorrow.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yea that's one of my main goals for the next game, to have a not disturbing looking mc lol. Also the game is basically done, just doing a bit more editing and then giving to testers tonight or tomorrow.
hey psych! what's our genre with this new game of yours?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes