VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
do the version uploaded here had the special scene? when i played this when it was available. someone told to wait for the special renders.

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
Is it just my PC or does anyone else encounter the memory leaking bug? Whenever I start the game, it cumulates my PC's memory usage until the game freezes itself (about 10 minutes after starting).
For a long while, this error has only happened with this game and not any other programs on my PC. Would there be a fix for this, even just temporary? I'd appreciate that as I can't play more than 10 minutes and have to restart every time.
*For further context, I play the compressed version.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Is it just my PC or does anyone else encounter the memory leaking bug? Whenever I start the game, it cumulates my PC's memory usage until the game freezes itself (about 10 minutes after starting).
For a long while, this error has only happened with this game and not any other programs on my PC. Would there be a fix for this, even just temporary? I'd appreciate that as I can't play more than 10 minutes and have to restart every time.
*For further context, I play the compressed version.
clear your web browser use antivirus and if all that does not work
reset to factory settings
the bug may be too deep into the pc that it cannot be erased

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 120099

Overview:
Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay.
It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-25
Release Date: 2019-06-26
Developer: Psycho Delusional - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0 GAMER
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android (GE Ch. 5): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras:
Fan Signature - Ch. 8 Guide - Italian Translation
*The compressed version and unofficial port are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 113299 View attachment 113304 View attachment 113305 View attachment 113303 View attachment 113301 View attachment 113300 View attachment 113302 View attachment 113297 View attachment 113298
will the old save of CH7 works in CH8?

Sep 27, 2018
Wow. A one-man team starts and completes a game, with good graphics and interesting story and hot scenes, in a year and a half. On a shoestring Patreon budget no less.

There's a lesson here somewhere for other devs(I'm looking at you, Bad Bobby Saga.:p)
Thats what happens when you actually make the game instead of faking illnesses every 6 months to stall the releases and milk more cash from your pay piggies.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Just finished the game, and boy I love it. Dev's humor and the stupidity in some scene cracked me up a lot. The image details are great but why in the end there is no explanation scene about what really happened to the demon? Or the father? But overall, I found this game is worth my hours. Thank you for making this.

MauditGliani

May 24, 2019
Romanticism. Beautiful lights. Detailed character designs. I just started but it's interesting already. Let's see if I will quickly become grumpy like the others :coffee:

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Just finished playing and aside from grammar and spelling inconsistencies, this game is really impressive. I wish the ending wasn't so rushed. Defeating the deity while the mc was unconscious seems a little too convenient. Otherwise though, the character designs, the music, the lighting, all worked together to enhance the in-game feeling. Looking forward to seeing what's next from dev

May 31, 2018
The ending is a bit confused about how mc come back to life and what was happen with demon and jim. Any way I really love Marsha's body, could someone recommend games which have bbw models like her? Thank you.

Reactions: jalen3 and fanboi

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So now that this game is completed what is the developer next step ?? is going to build a new sequal or is going to work on new game ??

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes