kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I decided to give this game a lil try and have to say i'm enjoying it and i could not stop laughing at the pool scene with Scarlet omg i'm still laughing. About time he gets the upper hand woohoo lmao.

Reactions: psychodelusional

Brunkz

Oct 25, 2017
the game is in a loop every time i go to my room i pluck younger ass and when i go outside big sister pool scene again

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 74433

Overview:

Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay.
It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Updated:5/3/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: english
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Windows: - - - -

Thanks at @cflm1994 for the suggestion

woot second episode released :D

Reactions: psychodelusional

Zero919

May 2, 2017
in the folder and the images are ch2_altend
and ch2_normalend
I think when you pick Get Angry you should show ch2_altend scenes but I have ch2_normalend .
and what better ending ch2_altend or ch2_normalend?

Reactions: bernthal

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
in the folder and the images are ch2_altend
and ch2_normalend
I think when you pick Get Angry you should show ch2_altend scenes but I have ch2_normalend .
and what better ending ch2_altend or ch2_normalend?
That just means your fornication points weren't high enough. To get max fornication points in the new content:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
That just means your fornication points weren't high enough. To get max fornication points in the new content:
I know when choosing fornication points, it makes a distinctive sound I had it all, but the scene didn't open

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I know when choosing fornication points, it makes a distinctive sound I had it all, but the scene didn't open
Did you get all the points in CH1? They carry over for CH2, need at least 7 total for CH2 Alt Final scene.

Also, ty for complements, I am really glad you guys liked it and sorry for the save issues, am going to try to have it fixed within a few days. Any other issues, lemmy know!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Did you get all the points in CH1? They carry over for CH2, need at least 7 total for CH2 Alt Final scene.

Also, ty for complements, I am really glad you guys liked it and sorry for the save issues, am going to try to have it fixed within a few days. Any other issues, lemmy know!
Yes, there at the end of CH1 neighbor does BJ and spits on the chest of mom MC

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes