Zero919

May 2, 2017
Did you try a new save and use the skip function to jump ahead? Sorry for the inconvenience, am trying to fix it.
hurrah, passed the game again first repeated as it was before, now it turned out to go to alt scene
I do not know what was the problem, the game was passed as well as the last time, but now it worked )

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
hurrah, passed the game again first repeated as it was before, now it turned out to go to alt scene
I do not know what was the problem, the game was passed as well as the last time, but now it worked )
Nice, at least you got to see it. Gonna make it a priority to not fuck up saves etc for next release. At least this one wasn't as buggy as CH1. :coldsweat:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
mom- lil sis - old sister - old sister - Neighbor - lil sis - mom
no hits in the loop
PS Oh, this update is fucking hot... my poor eggs :FeelsGoodMan: I need more View attachment 74857
That order didn't work for me. I am getting loops in both the little sister (plucking) and Mom (in the bedroom) scenes. Is there any way to get past this?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
After the BJ Scene at the pool the game doesnt go any further and when i try to go to sharon the game crashes. Any ideas?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharons_living_room'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "D:\Games\DarkNeighbourhood--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "D:\Games\DarkNeighbourhood--pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharons_living_room'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dark Neighbourhood

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nice, at least you got to see it. Gonna make it a priority to not fuck up saves etc for next release. At least this one wasn't as buggy as CH1. :coldsweat:
i noticed in the text it said scarlett is a E cup when i saw i was damn if her boobs are a E cup then the mom must be a J Cup or higher XD

Reactions: psychodelusional

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
i noticed in the text it said scarlett is a E cup when i saw i was damn if her boobs are a E cup then the mom must be a J Cup or higher XD
Ha! Moms sposed to be a G! :p

Doesnt work as the game crashes
Am working on a fix, have lilly and marshas save loops fixed, just trying to figure out scarletts and sharons door.

Also, these glitches are 90% to do with saving and reloading. If you saved at beginning of Chapter 2 and use skip function, you should be able to get back to where you were as long as you don't save/reload, depending on whether you glitched out or not.

Really sorry guys, working on a fix, hopefully will be done within 24 hours.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes