Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
Kudos to the dev! Fantastic game, the right amount of irony and sexy scenes... just a doubt. I think I'm stuck before going out with momma in the evening. Is there something I need to do?? I don't seem able to do anything and still I can't enter her room...

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
wait, did the dev switch to renpy in this 2nd chapter ? if so did he redo the first one ?

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
can someone upload save after mother and sister scenes (mother room. pool and tweezers).
I get this error and nothing helps (also other save )

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharons_living_room'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "E:\Downloads\GRY\DarkNeighbourhood_CHAPTER_2\DarkNeighbourhood--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "E:\Downloads\GRY\DarkNeighbourhood_CHAPTER_2\DarkNeighbourhood--pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharons_living_room'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dark Neighbourhood

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Webp is better for renpy then .PNG as it has about the same look but the webp isn't huge in size like .PNG is. There are already many authors who are using webp instead of .PNG for their picture format in their renpy games.

@

Yes the game has been switched to renpy both chapters are in the game.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
This is actually working guys.If you can't make it work here is the save.Just enter mom's room
Seems i missed 1 of the points for the alternate ending.here is the proper save.And yeah Just enter mom's room again to continue to the game

Reactions: michael205

teq

Oct 14, 2017
srs, this the walktrought for day 2 (MOM(bedroom)-LIL SIS(bathroom first floor)-NEIGHBOUR(front door- leave)-LIL SIS(bedroom)-BIG SIS(pool)-LAUNDRY-BIG SIS(pool)-MOM(bedroom)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes