TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Can't go to Sharon's house to get the tweezers. I have done Scarlett in the pool and Cant go to Mom's room because its not late enough yet. So kinda stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Can't go to Sharon's house to get the tweezers. I have done Scarlett in the pool and Cant go to Mom's room because its not late enough yet. So kinda stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
play as order to this
mom- lil sis - old sister - old sister - Neighbor - lil sis - mom

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey @psychodelusional i chopped my dick off .Can i able to continue as a
in next chapter ? It did not say game over though so i assume i can :test:
Rofl, make a unic route. :D

Also for guys with bugs, keep in mind these are all due to loading your game. If you play right through with skip function to get ahead it wont glitch out. I actually went through and fixed every glitch except sharons house so far but cannot finish and upload until tomorrow.

Reactions: yoyomistro

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Rofl, make a unic route. :D

Also for guys with bugs, keep in mind these are all due to loading your game. If you play right through with skip function to get ahead it wont glitch out. I actually went through and fixed every glitch except sharons house so far but cannot finish and upload until tomorrow.
Thanks for the game. Yea I will play from the beginning, its not a problem. Game is great. I loaded from a saved game I guess thats why I got the Glitch.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
im using that line
mom(clean)- lil sis(hot tub)- old sister(get lotion) - old sister(massage) - Neighbor(don't responde) - lil sis - mom
am i adoing rigth?
if someone write a walktrough step by step i'll apreciate it

U

User_32285

im using that line
mom(clean)- lil sis(hot tub)- old sister(get lotion) - old sister(massage) - Neighbor(don't responde) - lil sis - mom
am i adoing rigth?
if someone write a walktrough step by step i'll apreciate it
you are talking about different chapters

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That's probably a false positive by whatever virus protector you are using some pick the .exe up and think they are something bad when they are not.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
i play mega link chapter, i don't know if day 1(chapter 1) is it. when start the first morning i don't know if im doing right, its beacuse i look a walkthrough step by step.
You can play however you want in chapter one after a day(day 2) Play the game in that order

U

User_32285

the walkthrough you follow on day 1, is the walkthrough for day 2.

Check for ch 1 (mini)-walkthrough

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
Did anyone start a new play through with a save from the end of chapter 1 so we don't have to play through it again to avoid the bugs?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I would start over as this is a whole new game engine being used as they switched to renpy not to mention it has a different save format then the old version so they wouldn't work anyway.

Been playing it for awhile now and as I'm going along I have been fixing words that I have seen that are wrong. Chapter one has multiple spots where it uses godda instead of gotta. I think chapter one is done and am working on chapter 2.

I have seen some words missing some words that needed to be removed and many spots where a similar word was used instead of the correct one like sole instead of soul stair instead of stare site instead of sight.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
I understand that it is on a new engine, I was asking for a new save in the new engine. I just don't really want to play through ep 1 again.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes