myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I'm playing it atm but the fasest way to get through the chapter would be to get a idle clicker and then set it to a really fast click speed and you'll get through it super fast.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i am stuck after plucking lilly ass i cannot visit mother. the game seems stuck on a constant loop with me and sister plucking hair it lets medo it over and over agian when i go in my room

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, this new chapter shows the readers/players a bit more on how the story plans to evolve and the enveloping theme... As with it's title, it goes with a bit darker of a theme, as the protagonist goes through inner struggles between his inner most desires, his unwillingness to hurt his loved ones, and the demon within himself... Darker then it did in Chapter 1... With each character also having their own internal struggles in reaction to the protagonists struggles and changing behavior... I went ahead and updated my review for this new chapter...

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Interesting premise, gameplay is a bit poor yet. Things are too difficult to find (lotion, tweezers). If I remember correctly you've got "sole" where it should be "soul", "godda" instead of the correct "gotta", (although I might have those mixed-up with another of the half-dozen of these I've played today,) and the demon keeps saying "mate" when it should be "male" in the intro, ( THAT one's definitely this game). The mom & older sis are downright scary-looking part of the time and the li'l sis is just plain ugly all of the time. MC's face is always too cartoony. Big tits are one thing but mom & big sis are at caricature-level. I can see a woman in her 40s, with 3 kids, having bigger hips, thighs, & ass (although I've known a great many who didn't even start to suffer from this until their late 50's or later - if ever,) but hers are too far gone into bubbafication to be sexy to anyone but a chubby-chaser and big sis isn't far behind. Li'l sis seems not too bad in some shots but ass & thighs pork out in others. A woman's ass should be like a Marine's haircut: high & tight! Oh, and don't you think the whole "banana-boner" is a bit overdone? I mean, when someone makes Marc Wallice look arrow-straight it's a problem...

The demon's definitely more incubus than succubus based on that opening dialogue.

It has enough going for it that I'll check back on the next iteration, or maybe the one after that.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
you just go out the house and speak with sharon DO this before go in mom's bedroom.
If you see your mom first its a completely different scene (not nearly as lewd but with choices) and puts Lilly in an endless loop, which can also be awesome since you get both choices for her scene but it leads to a broken game and you wont be able to finish the chapter.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes