King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ha! Moms sposed to be a G! :p

Am working on a fix, have lilly and marshas save loops fixed, just trying to figure out scarletts and sharons door.

Also, these glitches are 90% to do with saving and reloading. If you saved at beginning of Chapter 2 and use skip function, you should be able to get back to where you were as long as you don't save/reload, depending on whether you glitched out or not.

Really sorry guys, working on a fix, hopefully will be done within 24 hours.
i have to ask if someone chooses the cut off MC dick thats got to be a game over right?

Reactions: psychodelusional

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe in chapter 3 if you whack it off it'll grow back bigger and better or he meets the person you made the bionics for the million dollar man and they upgrade his equipment to super bionic or maybe his tongue will grow super long to compensate for his lost friend.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
i guess all stuck to infinte loop with lilly room, after finish with mom, big sis,and nurse, even in lilly room is repeatable and dont let advance game story we need to wait for a bugg fix.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You must go in a specific order to prevent that error from popping up.

Walktrought for day 2 (MOM(bedroom)-LIL SIS(bathroom first floor)-NEIGHBOUR(front door- leave)-LIL SIS(bedroom)-BIG SIS(pool)-LAUNDRY-BIG SIS(pool)-MOM(bedroom)

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@

You must go in a specific order to prevent that error from popping up.

Walktrought for day 2 (MOM(bedroom)-LIL SIS(bathroom first floor)-NEIGHBOUR(front door- leave)-LIL SIS(bedroom)-BIG SIS(pool)-LAUNDRY-BIG SIS(pool)-MOM(bedroom)
tks I did it and worked!!!!

Oct 28, 2017
This is my new favorite game. Although i'm tired of the cliche older sister hates you younger sister loves you, troupe. This game gets to actual action way faster. And i'm pissed that the main keeps resisting. I do not want him to resist haha.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
holy shit what a great game very happy i tried it out. really like the dark theme music and pace of the game.
if you like big booty you must try this one.
Lol damn you must have really liked it if it was enough to pull you out of lurker status, lol.

This is my new favorite game. Although i'm tired of the cliche older sister hates you younger sister loves you, troupe. This game gets to actual action way faster. And i'm pissed that the main keeps resisting. I do not want him to resist haha.
Yea lol I think that trope is just what you're gonna get with the "wimpy male MC" incest genre though, lol. Also I'm glad the MC resists for once, it's much more realistic. Like if you actually have sisters the thought of having sex with them should be fucking revolting to you. At least it is to me, lol.

Oct 28, 2017
Lol damn you must have really liked it if it was enough to pull you out of lurker status, lol.

Yea lol I think that trope is just what you're gonna get with the "wimpy male MC" incest genre though, lol. Also I'm glad the MC resists for once, it's much more realistic. Like if you actually have sisters the thought of having sex with them should be fucking revolting to you. At least it is to me, lol.
but that's what i mean. the game itself isn't realistic so i don't think it would matter. i just wish you had more say as to when he resists because i would choose not to. its weird because you can resist when your sister tries to hurt you, but not when the demon tries to persuade you. Also like the bell sound when you are going down the correct path. Helps a lot.

Reactions: ikael1

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I get what you are saying, but for me it is just right this way. It makes the MC way less of an asshole than almost all the other MCs in these games. He was ok with fantasies but he fights to keep from hurting the ppl he loves and cares about and to fuck up their and his lifes. That makes him a lot more relatable and easier to cheer for than for example that evil Bastard of an MC in Corruption who doesn't give a shit about all the relationships, careers and lifes he is destroying just to have fun. Don't get me wrong, I still play it (grins) but I would not really be sad if that MC gets raped to death in hell when the story is over, just saying ;-)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes