morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
don´t know man. The whole setup and the music give this game a dark, depressing feeling, but somehow I had to laugh very often on some situations because of exaggerations. I normally never laugh on these games :D
Yeah, it strikes a very nice balance. Creating nice moods, but not taking itself too serious and dripping with irony in places. Love it.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Speaking of le variables, I loaded an older save, initiated feisty big sister scene and on the way to do the laundry I did the little sister, neighbour and mom scene. Then finished the laundry and returned to big sister. Then went to le mom and it worked!

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 74433

Overview:

Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay.
It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Updated:5/3/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: english
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Windows: - - - -

Thanks at @cflm1994 for the suggestion

IBooom313 ported this on Android

Andrey1488

Nov 4, 2017
The Chapter 1 version is here:
CH2 is in the OP though so idk why you want it unless i misunderstand you. :)

Not yet, there will be a pub release a few weeks before chapter 3 comes out though so look for that. :D
are you kiding? all need android version)

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Try deleting whats inside your save folder and sticking this in there:

I am not an expert on renpy saves but it should work, if not, ping me and i'll get one that does!

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes