Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Damn tiny balls, at least I got the opposite. Rather have his problem though. I wonder does he have hidden futa balls with that much load?

Reactions: psychodelusional

Incense

Jun 16, 2017
One of the best games by far in this genre. The game truly lives up-to its name by showing the darker side of the story in chapter 2 with MC's inner struggle and reluctance. Keep up the good work Sir.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Have every loop fixed, but now it's not saving my variables, not going to have enough time to figure it out and also upload it by the end of the day here but most likely by 3pm tom, for those who haven't just played right through yet.

Sorry again for the wait and inconvenience!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Have every loop fixed, but now it's not saving my variables, not going to have enough time to figure it out and also upload it by the end of the day here but most likely by 3pm tom, for those who haven't just played right through yet.

Sorry again for the wait and inconvenience!
Lol I like how concerned you are for the play experience of people who are getting your game through unofficial channels =P. At the end of the day though I think that people will respect that and it will get you more paying customers. Also I think you should start thinking about how to get around the new "guidelines", I've seen them start to crack down on smaller pages the last couple of weeks.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Lol I like how concerned you are for the play experience of people who are getting your game through unofficial channels =P. At the end of the day though I think that people will respect that and it will get you more paying customers. Also I think you should start thinking about how to get around the new "guidelines", I've seen them start to crack down on smaller pages the last couple of weeks.
Probs gonna make a website soon just in case, nothing too big though, want to get the next update done a lot quicker this time!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok done sis laundry, suplex her...

done mom strip tease

done sharon (should make her a bit pretty) sex

got tweezers but as soon i go back to lilly it just become ntg... tried to return to sharon but got error in game

am i doing it right?

teq

Oct 14, 2017
srs, this the walktrought for day 2 (MOM(bedroom)-LIL SIS(bathroom first floor)-NEIGHBOUR(front door- leave)-LIL SIS(bedroom)-BIG SIS(pool)-LAUNDRY-BIG SIS(pool)-MOM(bedroom)
YOU have to do it in this order.

ToxicHD555

Dec 16, 2017
Long timer lurker, I am both inspired and amazed in both Chapter 1 & 2. Aside from some grammar errors, I downloaded the game on Tuesday and didn't get any of the bugs mentioned aside from not getting the alt ending and having to re-play the game. Keep up the good work.

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, if you want to avoid the loop with the sister, you'll have to do the story order as the following: Do the scene with the younger sister, then you'll go to your mom's friend house. When you're finished, don't come back to your little sister's room but instead, go to the pool to do the story line with your big sister, you must come back to the pool as well after you got her laudry. Then, you'll go to your little sister. Only one thing left, get yourself to your mom's bedroom.

One thing didn't work for me though, getting the alternative final with the mom. Can anyone tell me how were the steps taken to actually get it? I tried to do different paths and i thought i was going to get it but the game crashed when i tried to talk to the front neighbor.

Reactions: saberylily

fwrty

Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys, if you want to avoid the loop with the sister, you'll have to do the story order as the following: Do the scene with the younger sister, then you'll go to your mom's friend house. When you're finished, don't come back to your little sister's room but instead, go to the pool to do the story line with your big sister, you must come back to the pool as well after you got her laudry. Then, you'll go to your little sister. Only one thing left, get yourself to your mom's bedroom.

One thing didn't work for me though, getting the alternative final with the mom. Can anyone tell me how were the steps taken to actually get it? I tried to do different paths and i thought i was going to get it but the game crashed when i tried to talk to the front neighbor.
One of the sounds must be wrong. You must overpower your sister in the pool (fart in her face).

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
> Story is excellent.
> Character design(especially mom and older sis) AAA quality.
>Animation require more work its like 3 frames per action.
> No aunt???
> Impregnation phase speed up the blue balling with the mom. ;)
Sharon was called Aunty, unsure if related though I tend to skip through bits that I aren't interested in. Its a shame the younger sis seems to be like a default character, especially with that hair.. But yeah, agreed!

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes