Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Big throbbing ladycock?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He actually wants to add traps(and beast!) to game but is afraid vanilla weenies would whine too much and report him out of spite.

:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: N7 and yoyomistro

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
@psychodelusional : how are you ? Can we, if possible, have some news about the progress of Chapter 3 please? :)
I actually have a counter on my patreon page if you ever wana check it out, it's at 65% right now but will be over 75% after weekend. Should be close to 500 new images (at least 450+) for the next release. Most likely will be done maybe a few days after the 2 month mark which is may 5th, going to make a pub post on my patreon soon as well cause I realized not everyone looks at the counter on the front page lol.

Also, am doing a poll for extra content and also one for traps soon so we will see whether traps will be in the game, might be some minor futa either way but if a lot of peoples want it there will be a decent amount of it in the game.

And another also, each chapter I am trying to make it a little bit more crazy with the fetishes so hopefully people are down with that. The ass plucking/fingering some people I think thought was weird but this one goes a little bit further with some stuff so hopefully I don't kill any boners. :FeelsGoodMan:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I actually have a counter on my patreon page if you ever wana check it out, it's at 65% right now but will be over 75% after weekend. Should be close to 500 new images (at least 450+) for the next release. Most likely will be done maybe a few days after the 2 month mark which is may 5th, going to make a pub post on my patreon soon as well cause I realized not everyone looks at the counter on the front page lol.

Also, am doing a poll for extra content and also one for traps soon so we will see whether traps will be in the game, might be some minor futa either way but if a lot of peoples want it there will be a decent amount of it in the game.

And another also, each chapter I am trying to make it a little bit more crazy with the fetishes so hopefully people are down with that. The ass plucking/fingering some people I think thought was weird but this one goes a little bit further with some stuff so hopefully I don't kill any boners. :FeelsGoodMan:
nice 450+ new images cant fucking wait
it better be 50 renders with the other characters and 400 with dat big ass mama

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017

Futas or traps are always appreciated,always adds nice enjoyment to game :p

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
nice 450+ new images cant fucking wait
it better be 50 renders with the other characters and 400 with dat big ass mama

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Marsha will have the most renders like the other chapters, since she's my favorite and I have mommy issues.

Also, why does everything give me a boner? :FeelsBadMan:
(the giant black bbw lmfao)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Marsha will have the most renders like the other chapters, since she's my favorite and I have mommy issues.

Also, why does everything give me a boner? :FeelsBadMan:
(the giant black bbw lmfao)
yea now i see why klx likes you
how do you get a boner from that!! XD
P.S I have mommy issues like you i mean if Marsha was my mom irl i 100% would fuck her
:evilsmile:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Hmmm, Spicy :p Thanks for your reply, Boss :)

Reactions: psychodelusional

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
He actually wants to add traps(and beast!) to game but is afraid vanilla weenies would whine too much and report him out of spite.

:FeelsBadMan:
Excellent! the game is finally going in the right direction And my excitement is now palatable as evidenced by the video

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes