psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
What is this 'You did not fornicate enough for this' nonsense everytime I try to make a choice? Is it supposed to be like that or did I miss triggering some scenes?
Is that at the end scene? If you have less than 11/13 points you cant get the final scene. Going to try to implement something like a counter or something in the future I think, so people know what they aiming for.

Reactions: karax09

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
A dick can't possibly be that erect and that broken at the same time.
It's like being hurled headlong into Crazy Town being pulled by a Demonic Train.
Ozzy Doggy approved. :evilsmile:
Did you see the murder victim amount of period blood?! lmao Medical accuracy is not his strong suit lmao

Reactions: Hjort

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
Honestly, quite surprised by this game. It's pretty damn weird, but really interesting and kinda comical. But the MC's dick though...that thing is like it's own entity. Next thing you know, Chapter 4 involves giving the damn thing sentience and it'll start talking... :test:

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Honestly this game is a masterpiece. I especially love the dev's twisted sense of humor/dialogue. The game has plenty of high quality h-scenes that aren't just for the sake of it. The setup to these ridiculous h-scenes are simply amazing. I personally like that the girls have a bit of thiccness to them and not just the ass and boobs. I honestly don't know why this game isn't more popular. Maybe it's because the girls faces aren't the typical sharp lines supermodel types. I think they are gorgeous although the little sis might look a bit too old.

GhostlyGaming

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone have a save from where the mother and daughter are naked in moms room,both options see my mc falling through the window! and am not restarting it again

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I didn't pay for game but I hope my feedback can help the development somehow.

At first I found the idea of the game great, but I really dislike the experience of the last update. As my mega quota was gone, I had to download from other service that took a long time, the file size is getting too big compared to the content.

Then I discovered my saves was lost again (from v1 to v2 they changed the platform). So I had to play all over again for the third time. Even using skip option, it takes several clicks, and you have to remember all right decisions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope they could bring the story back in a good track and reduce the package size

Reactions: psychodelusional
Apr 15, 2018
I didn't pay for game but I hope my feedback can help the development somehow.

At first I found the idea of the game great, but I really dislike the experience of the last update. As my mega quota was gone, I had to download from other service that took a long time, the file size is getting too big compared to the content.

Then I discovered my saves was lost again (from v1 to v2 they changed the platform). So I had to play all over again for the third time. Even using skip option, it takes several clicks, and you have to remember all right decisions.

I hope they could bring the story back in a good track and reduce the package size
Gotta agree with the MC's attitude. He has all these twisted thoughts, demands his mom get naked so he can jerk off to her, shoves his dick in his sisters ass but acts like a drama queen any time they want to go along with it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just finished the pool scene in chapter 2, the walkthrough says go talk to martha in her room. She's not there though, did I miss something?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes