Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
followed the guide but on day 2 the mom seemed to be no where to be found, guide said she is in her room but it's empty, bug maybe?
Found that the "guide" messed a little up on this scene: What to do ? After giving up on Big sis' fight (at pool border), DON'T directly go do her laundry! First go up to mother room, then go do her task and meet Big sis "outside" (at the pool)... After that, just follow the guide... ;)

Reactions: psychodelusional

Darkku

May 25, 2017
IF YOUR STUCK IN CHAPTER 2 ENDING ; YOU NEED TO GO FIRST IN UR MOM ROOM BEFORE GOING TO TAKE THE LITTLE HAIR OF UR SISTER

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Just found this game and looks like it hasn't been answered. Does chapter 3 include all the other chapters? If not, where can I find chapter 1? Thank you.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Just found this game and looks like it hasn't been answered. Does chapter 3 include all the other chapters? If not, where can I find chapter 1? Thank you.
Same question here, i'm after night shift today and just now realized I've downloaded the android chapter 2 ungh....

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Out of curiosity what kind of size/quality difference are we talking? over 2 gb to 164 mb seems a lot smaller, not complaining at all just wondering what kinda loss there with the compressed vs. say pepe's compressed games and original?

I guess i wanna know cuz u have compressed a few games and I had thought about grabing one or 2 but the size scares me that the quality will be really poor.
Lots of devs simply don't think about the size of their distribution, which I'm not knocking them for, just saying it doesn't occur to them. But as you can see, it leaves a lot of room to make things way smaller with minimal effort.

I honestly can't tell a difference on my 15.6" 1080p laptop screen. I'm sure there are more discriminating users out there who will see a difference. But for the size savings, it's a no-brainer for me.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Your butler wears combat boots, boss.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I can not remember anything that is written in the passage of 2,3 I have only sister in the pool and the second in my bed He speaks thanks me. There is nothing else ...

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
in ch3. when after get first mom room sences,what next step?..
the guide is not work..i cant find anyone on outside or gym..

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
in ch3. when after get first mom room sences,what next step?..
the guide is not work..i cant find anyone on outside or gym..
If you are using an old save it wont work, ch2 originally had a save bug that i fixed right away but f95 players had old version.:ForeverAlone:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What a disappointing ending, and was about to pony up some Patreon dollars! Thanks for killing my boner bro!:disappointed:

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
What a disappointing ending, and was about to pony up some Patreon dollars! Thanks for killing my boner bro!:disappointed:
Lmao, sorry man. I actually got a fair bit of criticism over that scene. They arent supposed to bang until a few chapters or so but in hindsite, I should have at least let him blow his load.:angel:

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
So does anyone have a working save from chapter 2 cause I really don't want to play through it all again.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
It really only takes a few minutes if you follow the guide and use the skip function, or a mouse with an auto-clicking macro set, which is what I use.
On another topic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes