pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Added to the OP - 164MB compressed version ;)
Out of curiosity what kind of size/quality difference are we talking? over 2 gb to 164 mb seems a lot smaller, not complaining at all just wondering what kinda loss there with the compressed vs. say pepe's compressed games and original?

I guess i wanna know cuz u have compressed a few games and I had thought about grabing one or 2 but the size scares me that the quality will be really poor.

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save ch3 save? my ch2 save is bugged and there is no skip to ch3 button

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
mom isnt at her room so i cant play ch 3. ughh this dev seriously need to do more testing. last chapter was bugged aswell and i had to start over. if im gonna have to play everything from the beginning every time, well fuck off.

Reactions: PrettyPredator
D

Deleted member 42

so where to find trazlers or whatever they're called for lily?

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Someone share a save at the end of chapter two(not bugged), cause mine is bugged

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
Out of curiosity what kind of size/quality difference are we talking? over 2 gb to 164 mb seems a lot smaller, not complaining at all just wondering what kinda loss there with the compressed vs. say pepe's compressed games and original?

I guess i wanna know cuz u have compressed a few games and I had thought about grabing one or 2 but the size scares me that the quality will be really poor.
I see no quality difference between original and crunched games. Crunched games are easy to download for me cause i have bad internet. So i appreciate them

Reactions: bas

Wooster

Dec 3, 2017
I would like to start with an aside; weird as it may be, this game is excellent and shot like a combination horror movie/compelling story of character development ( however depraved it may be). That said, there are some dialogue issues.

Nothing major so far that I have noticed. I have just restarted front chapter 1 to get to 3 but if I can do so humbly I am willing to offer editing. There is a lot of strange tense mixing (going front first to third person and past to present tense) confusion with a few articles and singular/plural mix-ups that wouldn't be hard to fix. These aren't even critical issues per se, but when you look at the whole flow of what's written these foibles of language add up to some jarring sentences.

Bear in mind this isn't really a complaint, just a type of constructive criticism I'm offering because I think this is actually a good piece of art and would like to see the storytelling shine through. 10/10 would play again from chapter 1 every update. Just thought I would offer.

Reactions: psychodelusional

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
That's not really breaking a penis though. Like you'd normally assume a broken bone is. Same word used with a different meaning behind it i guess. And, I dont know...it just looked nasty asf and weird to me.

Reactions: ATMB84

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I would like to start with an aside; weird as it may be, this game is excellent and shot like a combination horror movie/compelling story of character development ( however depraved it may be). That said, there are some dialogue issues.

Nothing major so far that I have noticed. I have just restarted front chapter 1 to get to 3 but if I can do so humbly I am willing to offer editing. There is a lot of strange tense mixing (going front first to third person and past to present tense) confusion with a few articles and singular/plural mix-ups that wouldn't be hard to fix. These aren't even critical issues per se, but when you look at the whole flow of what's written these foibles of language add up to some jarring sentences.

Bear in mind this isn't really a complaint, just a type of constructive criticism I'm offering because I think this is actually a good piece of art and would like to see the storytelling shine through. 10/10 would play again from chapter 1 every update. Just thought I would offer.
Sure, just hmu on discord. Also, thanks for compliments. :FeelsGoodMan:

Also:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
No sex and you die in both endings, I even re-did get angry to get sad.

Yeah, I was kinda noticing that too. I don't know what I'm more upset about the the loss of 3+ hours or the loss of 3+ Gigs- at least I can get one of them back. This game had an interesting premise and some promise, but what @!#% happened?

What, exactly what, was the point of this "game"? By now, I'm pretty sure that most people have either clicked on the Spoilers or just read (from the disgruntled masses) how this game "ends"(?)...

This game should have been called "Bulimia"- you binge play it for several hours only to have all that time vomited back up at the end leaving you feeling unsatisfied.

This was an absolute, complete, and udder ('cause of the big boobies, heh heh) waste of time. It really wasn't worth it. To go through ALL of that and have no resolution is violently frustrating and/or to re-play it because you didn't have enough "fornication points"- only to discover that you aren't presented with enough opportunities to get enough, because even though you (YOU: 4th Wall Break) made choices that were supposed lead the MC to becoming more corrupt (thought that was the whole point of the game)- he runs away like a scared little girl half/most of the time.

NOTE: IF you are still playing this or having trouble with it- walk away, just..walk..away. OR save yourself the trouble and castrate yourself when the opportunity presents itself (I'm not talking about the MC- I mean IRL, there's no need to fap here).

The art wasn't the greatest- the over-exaggerated endowments of the mother and the older sister were, well, over-exaggerated. The faces in some of the scenes could only be described as terrifying. Let's not even get started on the "little yellow bus" looking younger sister- from the picture in the OP, I originally thought that she was a grandmother type character. *shudder*

I should be in terrific shape for the rest of my life- after that exercise in futility. What? Why? How? I'm sure I'm not the only one asking myself these questions after playing this, this, this- whatever it was. Was there ever/even a point? I, seriously, thought about using UnRen on this game- just to see if there were images/scenes that I may have missed, but I just really don't care at this point.

I know that I didn't pay anything for this game, BUT damn it- I want my "free" back!

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes