Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Huhhhhhh...
When MC sat down on his sister's face and started farting, I knew that this is not a game for me.
Something like that is absolutely the killer of the atmosphere.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

Rory Mercury

Nov 18, 2017
man the hilarious scenes just keep on coming that basketball shot XD
Huhhhhhh...
When MC sat down on his sister's face and started farting, I knew that this is not a game for me.
Something like that is absolutely the killer of the atmosphere.
it wasnt the correct choice to do you you were suppose wimp out

Just played chapter 3 the ending is inevitable for me because i can't change it no matter what i do guess i will wait a few months before i repledge on patreon :)

And what is the diffrence between gamer and super gamer edition?
yeah im confused by the ending since i followed the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Revelwer

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Statue not using "thine" correctly. "Now, will you take thine offering?" is asking him if he will take his OWN offering and, since he is not offering himself anything...

Ah, another broken game. Can't use old saves and it's damn well not good enough to go through all that crap again. And using "skip" to get to the start of Chapter 3 is useless, whoever it was that suggested it. Still have to make choices, and click on non-choice buttons, and work your way through all the movements & events... BORING!

I had hoped it would improve, (and was somewhat curious to see the immediate aftermath of the "should I cut my cock off" incident). No such luck and curiosity slaked.

Oh, and either the older sister is some kind of mutant or dev needs to retake biology: how does jizz go down her throat THEN through her intestines BEFORE settling in her belly???

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
if voice is active, it is almost always the script error by move the mouse over labels like move to another location

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
This part in the spoiler tag fucking freaked me out. Nasty ass game. But the game is still funny asf to me. Cantstop playing it.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
You know, I've been thinking for an while what some of this music playing on this game reminds me of and I've finally figured it out! Reminds of the game Bully by Rockstar, when you travel around on the bike in town ah! happy memories.

Reactions: psychodelusional

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Chapter 3 walkthrough for those who have trouble with it :

That is really handy, but is that guide complete? Where do you get the other 8 points? Is there some type of stats counter or hidden menu- or is a FP also a ding denoting the correct action was selected?

Update: Yeah, this didn't work. Just so you know. :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 3 Super Gamer Edition] [Psycho Delusional]
- Original Size: 2.92GB

Download PC (164MB): - - -

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Hey i am stuck at day 2. I had the scenes with sis on pool with the mom and the ass hair plucking with other this, this scene repeats everytime i enter the room but i can't do anything else. Has someone an idea what i can do?

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
followed the guide but on day 2 the mom seemed to be no where to be found, guide said she is in her room but it's empty, bug maybe?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes