Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well I find myself playing this almost entirely for the story and to see if the MC manages to not give in and "fornicate", as the game so gracefully puts it, haha. The moment when you had chopping the dick off- option was a "WTF!" moment for me, haha, couldn't do that even if it would save the family from MC basically raping them or something, because if there's ever a chance to come out on top of things and nothing bad happen, I know I would like to have my dick still be attached to me and working perfectly in the future XD
Hmm.. There's something so Italian about the word 'fornicate', it's like ordering something naughty at an Italian restaurant; A Macaroni Fornicatore :test:, Pizza Salami Mozarella Fornicato, as a dessert a Caffè Fornicare Extra-Latte Spendere e Mescolato :FuckYea: and go home satisfied.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I got to say, if the creator of the game wanted you to dislike Lilly or get turned off by her, he did a great job doing it....

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Do old saves work? .. I loaded from chapter 3 and I'm in the "I should come back and see mom later" issue..

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I got to say, if the creator of the game wanted you to dislike Lilly or get turned off by her, he did a great job doing it....
She's got a cute personality and body, but she needs a better haircut :closedtongue:

Reactions: Eavesdropz
U

User_32285

Got the same problem. It seems old saves don't work. Had to start everything again. Anyway, great update @psychodelusional . Keep up the good work Jefe.
Does anyone have the game saved from chapter 3? because I have a bug and it does not let me continue in my game.
This game is renpy, it takes more time to make a post here complaining than restarting and Fast forward to your save.

Reactions: fun_bot

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Maybe he didn't like the fart scene? :tf:
First is the plucking of her ass hair.. then her period looking like diarrhea and finally when you sniff her panties, the MC goes "What the hell, disgusting"

So yeah.... if today I had three days left and I needed to fuck her, I am so dead....

Reactions: psychodelusional

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
First is the plucking of her ass hair.. then her period looking like diarrhea and finally when you sniff her panties, the MC goes "What the hell, disgusting"

So yeah.... if today I had three days left and I needed to fuck her, I am so dead....
LOL...wait all that didn't make you hard? I mean yeah me either.....

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes