Sep 1, 2017
Are their any games similar to this one ? I.e. same body proportion etc. I find the whole family setting to be kinda funny, considering how it was implemented here.
Exaggerated or chubby body sizes?
If the former try this one.

The latter ... well there isn't that much. Having slightly more meat than a super model is for some reason considered as thicc by most.
This one got a pretty curvy stepmom and aunt.
That one got a super natural being empowering the mc too with family setting and some of the adults are pretty curvy too.

The first two got rather funny settings overall too, but in general dark neighborhood is quiet unique with it's positive approach of storytelling on this site with all that blackmailing, rape and the word which shall not named going on in other games.

Most devs are also afraid of bodyhair i think. I for one enjoy a bushy vagina.

Xenoth

Aug 3, 2018

The latter ... well there isn't that much. Having slightly more meat than a super model is for some reason considered as thicc by most.
That one got a super natural being empowering the mc too with family setting and some of the adults are pretty curvy too.

The first two got rather funny settings overall too, but in general dark neighborhood is quiet unique with it's positive approach of storytelling on this site with all that blackmailing, rape and the word which shall not named going on in other games.

Thank you for the suggestions !

Xenoth

Aug 3, 2018

But yes, I preferred ones that are exaggerated and humorous.

D'Jacko

Jul 13, 2018
I'm enjoying the game for its humor and twisted scenarios. However I have two issues that significantly take away from its overall appeal. First and foremost is the character's facial proportions. They look like the offspring of some inter-dimensional breeding of Willem Dafoe and a Hapsburg princess. The distance from the upper lip to the eyebrows could be used for billboard advertising. This could be so much better if it wasn't for the all-round ugly family. The second is more of a pet peeve; If there isn't a choice (i.e. "go forward") then just describe it "You move closer". It stops the auto play feature for no real reason other then to cause the player to reach for the mouse and click a black text bar.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what the fucking hell is that, mom kicking in the neighbors door in panties while her son is running around with a FUICKING CROWBAR FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES and i nearly screamed because this is so rediculous.

edit.
(french accent) 2.5 minütes late-här.
*silence*

*frozen face*

*inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.

edit 2
urgh. some loading errors prevent me from starting day 2 properly if i go back and forth.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Im getting black screens with just text when inspecting certain places(sisters bed and moms drawer), is it supposed to be like that?
I have the same issue and the same question... It seems really odd that the game would show generic background renders but then go completely black at plot-relevant moments right? Is this just a bug with the compressed version?

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I made all the previews free on my website now because patreon kept giving me a hard time about nudity on my page and stuff so I kept my page mostly vanilla and setup to link the previews now. :)
Love the game so far. The satire is awesome and the art amazing. If I could make one teeny little request of you, PLEASE let this geeky little MC bone his mother already! Thank you! Keep up the great work PD!

Reactions: psychodelusional

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Is there any way to cover the mom during the visit to the neighboor? I remember that you could do it.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to cover the mom during the visit to the neighboor? I remember that you could do it.
If you mean with clothing, WHY would you want to? If you mean with manchowder(extra thick and chunky), check the walkthru. It list all the scenes and alt scenes. Happy fapping!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
If you mean with clothing, WHY would you want to? If you mean with manchowder(extra thick and chunky), check the walkthru. It list all the scenes and alt scenes. Happy fapping!
Nah, at chapter 1 the neighboor sucks the main character, he explodes, too much cum in her mouth, she spit it on top of Mom's chest (that shit is actually hilarious) but the scene doesn't play. A shame, one of my favorites.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Nah, at chapter 1 the neighboor sucks the main character, he explodes, too much cum in her mouth, she spit it on top of Mom's chest (that shit is actually hilarious) but the scene doesn't play. A shame, one of my favorites.
Oh yeah. I know what you're talking about now. Well, as I understand it, PsyDel is reworking that scene. So, MC blows in her mouth and the overflow starts, cut to the exterior where we see the door fly open and the windows blow out as a flood of manfredo sauce sweeps mom and neighbor out of the house into the street, followed shortly by our intrepid hero riding said wave on a surfboard with TROJAN prominently displayed. There is a quick pause with a caption "And this is why you should always wear a condom!° before the animation picks back up. Man, I really hate it when devs get preachy!

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes