fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Why is this thread so quiet? I bet if I start saying some shit about Caroline or Roxxy this thread will go nuclear!
No kidding! Well, mom here >>> Caroline and Judith >>> Roxxy ;)

But back to what we're here for:
upload_2018-9-5_8-18-24.png or upload_2018-9-5_8-19-24.png ? I think the former!

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Can I run this game on iPhone?
Yes. But if it works correctly, not sure.
Here below is just my scratches how to install it.

First, you should own a mac.
Then install RenPy SDK and Xcode. After that load the game in RenPy SDK and distribute through to iOS. Let the RenPy SDK create an Xcode project of that Renpy game. After that is done, launch the Xcode app via RenPy SDK(it will load automatically project within). You should log in with your AppleID, en then on your phone (General > DeviceManager) you should approve some settings about installing the unapproved app, kinds of stuff, agreements. At this point, your phone needs to be plugged with USB cable of course.

By click on building/run on Xcode it will start to transfer. On the left area appears some errors. In total what I have experienced is that there are 3 errors in total. When you just click on the first of it, appears that you need to approve and let Xcode perform changes, do this (just one click work). The second thing you need to do is signing your app, you need to sign you AppleID. after that 3rd is unnecessary you don't need to something. Run Build again and RenPy game it's on your phone.

Reactions: psychodelusional

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its basically his name for the 'elite' version of game.

Reactions: bas

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i loved how perverted this game is and i loved how mommy ashes for sony butt hole i wish she turn to futa instead of strap on COME ON MORE OF MOMMY HOLLY FUCK WHERE IS 0.5 YET ?????:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: psychodelusional

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
This is one of the worst games I've ever played.
I don't remember the last time i started this but this game felt like a weird nightmare.
I also remember right before you get to fuck your mom, you fall out of the window and break your dick.
What a piece of turd this is.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
This is one of the worst games I've ever played.
I don't remember the last time i started this but this game felt like a weird nightmare.
I also remember right before you get to fuck your mom, you fall out of the window and break your dick.
What a piece of turd this is.
That's the point, amigo. The whole game has a surreal ambiance. There is almost nothing but satire and parody going on in the game. If you don't dig it, that's cool. Maybe try something else. If I were to take it as a straight fuck game I'd probably echo your sentiment. I dig it for what it is. That weird, uncomfortable, almost scary dream you wake up from with a raging hard on.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Lmao, have fun, i guess.
That is the idea, mein freund. I hope you grow to like this game, as there really is no other one that throws such drastic curve balls at you. If not, well, I hope you find one that you really enjoy breaking the lanolin(not aloe vera) out for. Happy fappin' brotha!

Reactions: ayo1234
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes