frasse

Feb 7, 2018
that's true so far,the game looks much more like a "good" ren'py game than an UE, but i think we should consider also the "courage".
what i mean is:
like for Hack and Stalk the developer/rs choose to present is style and tastes in making games with a first chapter completed
and then making a 2nd one based on critics and opinions from the community.
this work method it's really honest,because you can clearly see what the developers are able to do,and so know them.
and then in the future projects,made with community support,u can see CLEARLY if the developers listen suggestions and critics(and so decide without any doubt to support or not)
i appreciate much more this type of sharing a content then a project with a periodical sh**ty update like fix.1.2.3.4.5.6 and so on wich give the impression then they didn't even test their product.

(MY opinion)
click on the breaker box in the laundry room__ can you help me to show me where is the luaundry room to activate the hot tube for lily? thank you so much

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
click on the breaker box in the laundry room__ can you help me to show me where is the luaundry room to activate the hot tube for lily? thank you so much
Keep going to the right past the hot tub and gym to get to the laundry room. It has the circuit breaker in there. Make sure to click on the dryer as well, always worth it :)

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Keep going to the right past the hot tub and gym to get to the laundry room. It has the circuit breaker in there. Make sure to click on the dryer as well, always worth it :)
Next, after heading up to your bedroom after the scene with Marsha_ here im blocked what can i do please?

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
So, content wise, can you fuck anyone?

This game seems prettty awesome, but a really hate blue balling games
Yes, yes you can. Check the walk thru. But be warned, this game is here to give you blue balls, nightmares, and pschological scarring so deep your waking hours will be filled with disturbing visions. And have you begging for more. But maybe that's just me.

Reactions: volto

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@psychodelusional : Hope you're fine and everything's going on smoothly with DN. If possible, could we get an approximative date for the next release please? Keep up the good work ! :D

Reactions: Dufy

SR71

Sep 28, 2017
The best element of this game is the progress of the story is direct. Therefore, this game has the advantage that there is no misunderstanding in the understanding of the story is an advantage, and it can obtain a good score unlike some other games.

henrick

Apr 17, 2018
the game is amazing!

but I stucked in ch.3 following the walkthrough on this step:

Next, go see Scarlett in the gym, after that, go outside to trigger a scene with Lilly. To get
something to clean her with either go in the downstairs OR the upstairs bathroom.

after scene with Scarlett, I gone out from the gym, then returned back, then gone outside to the pool ... but scene with Lilly didn't triggered

p.s. I got it! I need to go out from the front hall!

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes