xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunately Mr. Delusional has a bad habit of getting distracted by dog knotting clips and goth girls with freakishly long tongues, you see.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Unfortunately Mr. Delusional has a bad habit of getting distracted by dog knotting clips and goth girls with freakishly long tongues, you see.
....you wouldn't happen to have examples of the latter, would you? So I know what to avoid to keep from being distracted? ;)

Reactions: Driver9r

Andro1234

Oct 20, 2017
you know that you can create a mac version yourself right? its just have to be a renpy game. download the renpy sdk . then download the desired game . after that you create a folder in the renpy sdk directory and call it however you want . then you grab the „game“ folder from your desired game and put it in the new created folder in the renpy directory. then open up the renpy app, click on the left side on your new folder and then press the „build Distributions“ button. after that, you got your game on a mac.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Damn it, I should not have seen the preview from your website :heartcoveredeyes:. It will be hard to wait until the release of chapter 5 but as it says in Psychomachia : "Patience is a virtue".

Reactions: Dufy
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes