Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Downloading... I hope here isn't another part where Lily has a smelly ass or pussy again :test2:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I quite like the older sister and mom actually, they're not bad at all really, I mean yeah sure, I've seen better models of course, think we all have, but I'd still do them both, but I agree that the little sister is ummm...disturbing(?) on so many levels, haha xD

Reactions: TheorPhys

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Been actually looking forward to an update for this one, I really find this story ummm....interesting and ummm, entertaining, as crazy and psychotic it is, like that moment when MC is basically like "I can't take this anymore, I'm gonna chop my dick off!", that made me like "just what the fuck am I playing here? Damn!" xD

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Yeah. The models aren't really... mhm, hmm ... satisfying.
But my problem is much more that I'm not a fan of Milfs also not of fat tits. Therefore unfortunately only the sister remains to me...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I quite like the older sister and mom actually, they're not bad at all really, I mean yeah sure, I've seen better models of course, think we all have, but I'd still do them both, but I agree that the little sister is ummm...disturbing(?) on so many levels, haha XD
yeah the older sister is okay... but thats not enough. The whole crazy story is another factor that doesnt really check my boxes but primary the models are my problem - and the useless navigation, it has no purpose like in most games. There is always just 1 right choice (as far as I saw it), so in the end you could just drop that navigation BS and got atleast a more fluid gameflow.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 5 SGE] [Psycho Delusional] - Original Size: 4.88GB

Download PC (184MB): - - -

Download Mac (181MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, that FILESCDN upload site is pure malware popup haven. Why would anyone ever upload anything onto that shit?
Because only a handful of file hosts will take files over 2GB. If you have a good adblocker and script blocker, then FilesCND is fine.

That said I urge everyone to just use one of the compressed versions, theres no reason to download 5 gigs of PNGs.

Reactions: UncleVT and bas
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes