ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
normally avoid incest games..but this is weird..and Lily's butt has the power to alter my brain and make me ignore that its incest..."bubble butt" is latin for "goofy grin all over my face" :p damn..all the butts in this game rock..but Lily has the little titties also and she looks like a regular gal not a pinup model so she's therefore sexier than the sexy gals :p

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.
Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 5 SGE] [Psycho Delusional] - Original Size: 4.88GB

Download PC (184MB): - - -
96,3% compression ratio... is this a record?

(thank you very much btw)

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
No MAC build?
Damn - I tried everything I could think of to make a working Mac version, but no go. Only one I haven't tried is using the original uncompressed version, but both the "official" and crunched versions will not work with either 6.99 or 7.00 SDK. Crash and burn looking for scripts/ch2intro/start chapter 02.rpyc...Unren can't see the file either, or do anything with the rpas...oh well...
I'd love a MAC version to be released. This game is HUGE but looks amazing.
Since there isn't an official Mac version from the dev, I made one and added it to my compressed PC version post. Thanks to @Hoboy for helping me test (since I don't have a Mac).

Links are here:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Just loaded a save from the last version and it played fine (I saved right at the end of version 4 just before going to bed at the end of the chapter. Using Crunched version

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Psycho puts out amazing content so consistently he really should be making way more than he is, but I guess there are many who jump on the vanilla storyline style and stick with that which is too bad he is really changing up the game here. I love the look of the sister she is so unique makes me laugh seeing the backlash, but as it has been said everyone is a critic :closedtongue: Thanks again for the great content psycho you really know how to spice things up!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 5 SGE] [Psycho Delusional] - Original Size: 4.88GB

Download PC (184MB): - - -

Download Mac (181MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're the best

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Since there isn't an official Mac version from the dev, I made one and added it to my compressed PC version post. Thanks to @Hoboy for helping me test (since I don't have a Mac).

Links are here:
Wow thanks Boss! I saw it listed on the "compatible" games on OP or I would not have asked. Thanks for making this!

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes