Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Guys please don't make fun of Marsha it is based on his real mother and you making fun of her looks hurts his motherkun feelings.

Get psycho to tell you about all the times he groped the shit out of his mom as a teenage boy.
I'm not sure if I was supposed to Lawl at this or not, but I definitely did.

Reactions: psychodelusional

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Stupid MC pissed me off in ch.5, ultra sexy young girl wants a second round after night fun, but he just running away fo a few times. Fucking idiot.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
The mom is such a knockout, one of the best incest game i've ever played. Definitely worth the wait, can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold :test2:

mithy

Jan 5, 2018
hi guys am i the only one that have issues with chapter 3 ? once i dodge the chair and "ram it ..." as i wake up in the gym theire's nothing left i can do and there's no scene triggering when i go back to the room as mentionned in the walkthrough

Reactions: MarekV

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
Just saying FILESCDN links sent Me to Fake MS Virus WARNING page Ransom Ware.
I had to cut connection then CTRL ALT DEL close web browser restart browser while still off line to purge cookies
other wise the page kept coming back and freezing my browser.
So I figured I would let You guys know.
Good Luck.

Reactions: yoyomistro

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
I already hit My cap for down load from Mega so I tried another ooPs oh well We learn and move on.
Thanks.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
new chapter was good-maybe a little short but good...why do u mix the dad into it?! he was never there and now he came for some short days and will cause only unneeded probs. hope u make more cool chapters and let´s kill the neighbor for the action he made

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes