jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Also, ever been so much of a beta retard that you pulled out of a woman, pushed yourself out of a window and almost died because of it?

Damn this game's MC is a fucking annoying cuck. "Herma lerd, pls no, please don't let me fuck you mommy and sisters. Oh noe."

Blegh

NegativeOne

Nov 18, 2017
Ive played a lot of games on here... Ive never WTF'ed so much in one as i did in this game and literally wanted to push the MC out the window myself.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Just played it for the first time and i think this game is really good. I like the chars (expecially mom and big sis) and the storyline is pretty good

I agree that MC is literally frustrating a lot, given all the situation he overthinks way too much. Surely incest is not to take slightly, but:
- is what he's been dreaming on for a while
- he's young and he must have hormones big like houses
- he's cursed and with the deadline approaching

and pls stay away from MC ass, at least make it optional

Dev(s) really good job btw

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Even though the MC has an annoying punchable face, I'm liking what i'm seeing so far. Marsha is stunning as is Scarlet. While Lily or Lucy plays the typical cliche role of the naive/dimwitted little sister. MC face just annoys me and his Dad looks like a walking thumb. Good read though.

Reactions: psychodelusional

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Also, ever been so much of a beta retard that you pulled out of a woman, pushed yourself out of a window and almost died because of it?

Damn this game's MC is a fucking annoying cuck. "Herma lerd, pls no, please don't let me fuck you mommy and sisters. Oh noe."

Blegh
Hormones running rampant.

DyRick

Sep 30, 2018
Game\DarkNeighbourhood CH5 SUPER Gamer COMPRESSED\DarkNeighbourhood_CH5_SUPER_Gamer_COMPRESSED.rar: Checksum error in DarkNeighbourhood CH5 SUPER Gamer COMPRESSED\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
Game\DarkNeighbourhood CH5 SUPER Gamer COMPRESSED\DarkNeighbourhood_CH5_SUPER_Gamer_COMPRESSED.rar: Corrupt header is found

what should i do with this ??

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
tried three versions of this game and can't get any to open. SDK opens text file with error messages. I guess I should post to troubleshoot, but can't be assed

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Game\DarkNeighbourhood CH5 SUPER Gamer COMPRESSED\DarkNeighbourhood_CH5_SUPER_Gamer_COMPRESSED.rar: Checksum error in DarkNeighbourhood CH5 SUPER Gamer COMPRESSED\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
Game\DarkNeighbourhood CH5 SUPER Gamer COMPRESSED\DarkNeighbourhood_CH5_SUPER_Gamer_COMPRESSED.rar: Corrupt header is found

what should i do with this ??
1 more time downloading....

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes