skazy

Dec 14, 2017
dude, this game is hot okay? but some close up shots are so creepy, like, i am not sure you genuinly did this or you trying to troll us

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
wha
i meant it as gothic theme dude
but a little hair here and there doesn't hurt anyone

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I gotta say. I went into this having read the comments thinking that it was gonna be pretty bad. I was soooo wrong. This is one of the most enjoyable erotic games I have ever played. Its so unexpectedly out there and crazy its genius. One minute I'm laughing my ass off at the comical nature of the situations presented and then a few clicks later it introduces a really touching moment (if you play it that way) between the characters...all the while caught in the machinations of a dark twisted god of lust. I also appreciate the uniqueness of character models. This may not be some peoples cup of tea, but if you can go into this game with an open mind, and aren't simply looking for taboo fap material (though there is that and plenty of fetish material), you will find a deep dark comedy romance hodgepodge of a game that is a beautiful deviation from the usual formulas you see in these games. We need more of this creativity. Also if the creators read this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes