alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
How often does this game updates, I see that it first launched in December last year and it only has 5 chapters to it's name so far, is this game any good?
The 5 chapters have a alot of content. All these incest games are alike storywise so you know what to expect there. But if you're a fan of big asses and big tits its outstanding

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So, you just run around the neighbor banging milfs? Cause that sounds neat

Last edited:

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
No, she didn't get thiccer but that is my favourite angle of her ass. :love:

I think someone made a torrent file a few pages back. Public release for CH5 in a little while so I might put up my own then as well. Also yes, it's all in one game. Keep in mind that most of the materials and scenes were made from scratch in ue4 so the quality of the game does go up quite a bit every chapter.
yes , i found it .. ty (y)

JuicyLucy

Oct 5, 2018
MEGA sync for $5 a month and after connecting mobile device, and some other "do this" to get free thing i ended up with 100 gb of cloud space and the downloads are way faster than web dl's with mega desktop sync app, so theres' something else to consider

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I am new to this game. After all the praise, i had to try it.
I downloaded the compressed 900mb (official one). Is it a lossy compression ? Any difference btw the 900 mb and 4.89 gb? (could be a lossless compression ?)
i searched the thread, could find out any info on that. I did find out that the unofficial compression of ~300 mb is lossy.
Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Danjuro83

RIOT12345

Aug 28, 2018
i never played this game, i just have to dowload the chapter 4? , is the entire game there? the size file is 788 mb help plz bois :)

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I am new to this game. After all the praise, i had to try it.
I downloaded the compressed 900mb (official one). Is it a lossy compression ? Any difference btw the 900 mb and 4.89 gb? (could be a lossless compression ?)
i searched the thread, could find out any info on that. I did find out that the unofficial compression of ~300 mb is lossy.
Any help is appreciated.
Anyone ?

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i just played the game for the first time. got to say the game have a pretty weird story. and lily is the mc sister ? the first time i saw the banner i though she's a GILF :ROFLMAO:. a very weird model decision for a sister.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... can someone tell me if in game i play as a male or female?
I read the little plot, but i do not understand if i play as the deity or if i play as a male or female.
I prefer to play as a male mc. Only one mc. i do not like multy character. So can someone explain to me a little the game?
I read in genre tag incest (and i really love incest story) So i hope to play as the son of some gorgeous milf XD
But i do not like share/Netorare thing. (yes i read genre tag and i do not see this in game. But we know that some thime after some update the fetish some time change). So i really need someone who explain to me a little better about this game.
Anticipate thankses

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys... can someone tell me if in game i play as a male or female?
I read the little plot, but i do not understand if i play as the deity or if i play as a male or female.
I prefer to play as a male mc. Only one mc. i do not like multy character. So can someone explain to me a little the game?
You play as a male through the whole game. You interact with the "deity" present at times.

I read in genre tag incest (and i really love incest story) So i hope to play as the son of some gorgeous milf XD
Oh my, you're in luck! This game has one of the most gorgeous MILFs you'll ever see in a game :love:

But i do not like share/Netorare thing. (yes i read genre tag and i do not see this in game. But we know that some thime after some update the fetish some time change). So i really need someone who explain to me a little better about this game.
Anticipate thankses
No NTR in this game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes