Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You play as a male through the whole game. You interact with the "deity" present at times.

Oh my, you're in luck! This game has one of the most gorgeous MILFs you'll ever see in a game :love:

No NTR in this game.
Bro, you made me day an happy day today! XD how many day word in a phrase XD
Read you play as a male, the game have one of the most gorgeous milf and no NTR XD me day is super happy now XD
Its time to download and try this game now! I download both version.
Official Regular Version 4.88 GB
Official Compressed Version: 906 MB

So i see who is better to download. Ofc 906 mb they take less and attract me more. But I'm afraid of the size, I would not want the images to be smaller. But know the modder i think they do as always the best work in compress the game^^

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Bro, you made me day an happy day today! XD how many day word in a phrase XD
Read you play as a male, the game have one of the most gorgeous milf and no NTR XD me day is super happy now XD
Its time to download and try this game now! I download both version.
Official Regular Version 4.88 GB
Official Compressed Version: 906 MB

So i see who is better to download. Ofc 906 mb they take less and attract me more. But I'm afraid of the size, I would not want the images to be smaller. But know the modder i think they do as always the best work in compress the game^^
Yeah it's just a call based on your preferences. For most games I don't mind the compressed versions but some people are more irritated by lower visual quality. Have fun!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think that's too much of a curve for a penis
Ahahahaha i just start this game right now :LOL:
Some time i think it look like me :ROFLMAO: strangely i have a curve like this, but in this game is really to much some time :oops:
Anyway i play just a bit because i have something to do now. But till now, the game have how to say ups and downs plot.
How to say, the start was really well done. The deity in search for some fun :sneaky: and then how he explain all the thing :LOL: really well done. The Mother :love: is really sex. Surelly the most gorgeous till now i see in this game. The old sister too. But the mother surelly is the top winner right now. The little sister is... well not me favorite for now XD but she have a great body too.

The problem till now is the MC. His face and hair irritate me a little bit :(
Also at the start he go rage for a stupidity. Really you see you mother ass and her pantie and you go rage because she walk like that in the house? Perhaps i am just different, as a shy type i just stay silent. Me face become like a red pepper and just look without say a thing :ROFLMAO: because at last i am look some gorgeous thing :sneaky:
The funny part till now is... how his dick continue to pop out from the pants? :eek: Really! I think this boy need to spend all his money in new pants, seeing that from now on, his bones destroid every pants he have on:ROFLMAO:

later I will try to play again

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
im in the middle... is it the only family the demon gonna visit in this game? the summary says different prople....

mack1616

Jan 20, 2018
i've never heard of this game before, can someone please tell me if this game has a lot of content already? (I'm hoping yes cuz it's already in chapter 5)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
i've never heard of this game before, can someone please tell me if this game has a lot of content already? (I'm hoping yes cuz it's already in chapter 5)
Yes, there is quite a bit there! Each chapter of this game is pretty substantial.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
when you search some items all I get is a black screen with a description and some choices and same black screen , is that a fault or design

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
one more time.... is there story with another people? or just this family only?????

nobody know???

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes