yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
all that Unreal Engine 4 goodness oozing in there ... man i get a boner just thinking about that !

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
wow what is this game , i never seen this.. + size of game 4 gb ..

Is this all chapter in one game ?

edit:

& can someone upload this on torrent ? i have trouble with mega (limit with account i need to wait 4 hour) , or on nopy host ..

Last edited:

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
D-did MOMMY manage to get THICCER?

You absolute madman
No, she didn't get thiccer but that is my favourite angle of her ass. :love:

wow what is this game , i never seen this.. + size of game 4 gb ..

Is this all chapter in one game ?

edit:

& can someone upload this on torrent ? i have trouble with mega (limit with account i need to wait 4 hour) , or on nopy host ..
I think someone made a torrent file a few pages back. Public release for CH5 in a little while so I might put up my own then as well. Also yes, it's all in one game. Keep in mind that most of the materials and scenes were made from scratch in ue4 so the quality of the game does go up quite a bit every chapter.

Reactions: fanboi

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
i just played all 5 chapters and man i love a phat ass. rarely do these games capture the thick not fat types of big asses I love. My only complaint is the incest(come on developers some of us loathe that shit...let us enter a code or something so they can be roommates or something), the cumshots kinda sucked(like make him shoot a couple of shots, not just one aaargh and then you see it all) and there werent any freaking facials. man i need to unload on a pretty face and its the ultimate act of submission. the bitchy sister deserved a huge facial! but its still 5 fucking stars. easily my favorite models of any game although jessica from babysitter is still my all time favorite. hot damn what a game!

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How often does this game updates, I see that it first launched in December last year and it only has 5 chapters to it's name so far, is this game any good?

Reactions: Albert Pike
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes