bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Because only a handful of file hosts will take files over 2GB. If you have a good adblocker and script blocker, then FilesCND is fine.

That said I urge everyone to just use one of the compressed versions, theres no reason to download 5 gigs of PNGs.
Or use jdownloader where you just copy the link to your clipboard and never even have to touch the website

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Because only a handful of file hosts will take files over 2GB. If you have a good adblocker and script blocker, then FilesCND is fine.

That said I urge everyone to just use one of the compressed versions, theres no reason to download 5 gigs of PNGs.
I thought I was fine behind several adblockers but apparently it wasn't enough.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Man, the sister looks older than the mother. The long nose and the white hair makes it look very weird. She should have been the mother.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Damn it keeps crashing when loading older saves, on both the crunched versions. Anyone else getting better luck?

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Clearly a great game , update was really good as always , this game is not really hyped because its a bit dark and "bizarre" but its without a doubt a top 5 free game of the site , update are always interesting never focused on one characters , story is moving , render are great.

Would love to see this dev with 3 times his actual patreon money , deserve every bit , hope next update will be as good as the others

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I will give this another shot, after reading the last couple of pages. I played the first release but I couldn't really get into it. Sounds like maybe I need to give it another look.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - I tried everything I could think of to make a working Mac version, but no go. Only one I haven't tried is using the original uncompressed version, but both the "official" and crunched versions will not work with either 6.99 or 7.00 SDK. Crash and burn looking for scripts/ch2intro/start chapter 02.rpyc...Unren can't see the file either, or do anything with the rpas...oh well...

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes