Tottoro

May 24, 2017
dear, psychodelusional
thanks for your great work, could you imagine a "dating my mother"-game? i think there are so many sister, daughter, aunt, games, and nieces and stuff, we have many great mothers in the incest game world too, yes , but i think there should be a game focusing on just that part, with great and tense story, i believe there is great potential and when i think of someone who could do it, i think u would be perfect!

edit: i think mom son incest is possible in life, the funny moments of your fantastic world and work are giving a comic feeling, what is for the sex factor not so needful, it gives you the thought of: "it just a game"

but anyway thanks a lot !!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
No need to spam the thread with the same message feel free to make a request thread for the update here

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Download link to Ch.6?
Please make it a habit to at least read the last few posts before asking any question that might've been answered already.
As stated above, there is no link - We're all waiting for Ch.6 to release for us plebs and somebody providing a link. If there's any update regarding that matter a mod will prolly state so.

Just have some patience.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
It would be cool to have some fisting in CH 6 MC fuck Mom ass when the older sister fist her pussy DAMN :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
took one for the team fap freely my friends
uncompressed
compressed
chapter 6 guide
what does standard edition mean?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes