Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Such ugly women.. i just cant stipulate it enough. SO UGLY.
To each his own, huh? I personally think the characters are pretty. The younger sister could maybe use a minor overhaul but her being somewhat "indecent" kind of adds to the overall charm of the game.
Then again, I bet you like certain characters I'd chase away with fire.

EDIT: clarified which sister I was talking about.

D

Deleted member 42

could someone link a decent save for the next update? last time i played this it was around chapter 4 and save got bugged and i cba with it anymore

BlueSwirl

Sep 19, 2018
Played the game yesterday for the first time. One of the best adult games I have ever played. The storyline is good. I haven't played an incest game with inflation before which makes this my favorite game. The inflation upset of the daughter was also unexpected. The "give him a blowjob or he might die" concept is both funny and entertaining. You should focus more on the mother forcing daughters to give the mc a blowjob or even fuck him.
I personally like when characters have an internal dilemma whether to fuck or not fuck. Keep it up bro. Waiting for the newer version.
Ps. - This is the first time I am reviewing a game on this site. Your game was so good.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes