MattJay15

May 29, 2018
Renders, are nice but I have to say I can't enjoy the story because every time the kid goes aarrghhh I have an erection, I instantly think that he looks like Kenny from We're the millers. Surely I can't be the only one?

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a link for copy of this that's maybe broken up into zip parts? The mega links has it where you need some app to download and the other 2 just time out on me. I don't really want the compressed version if can be helped.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is there a link for copy of this that's maybe broken up into zip parts? The mega links has it where you need some app to download and the other 2 just time out on me. I don't really want the compressed version if can be helped.
Try going to the link in chrome. For me chrome will download using the browser but firefox needs the app.

ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
any torrent mirror? i cannot download the full version (btw i've played the compressed version already)

eze7771

Aug 28, 2018
Here is a build that should work for both 32bit and 64 bit:

Sorry guys, i'm such a dummy, I misread it originally when I compiled. -.-

EDIT: I have to sleep soon but if you guys have any problems at all I will fix them as quickly as I can when I wake up. ^^
The file you are trying to download is not available
:V

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I think this game suffers from a lack of animation. The two frame fade out really kills the mood and makes me dizzy trying to follow. Would have been better off doing hard cuts instead of that fade out stuff imo. Had to force a fap.

And for unconstructive criticism, the entire play-through I was thinking about what I would do in the situation, and its usually opposite from the main characters persona. I dont understand the logic of why incest is wrong from the naturalist worldview. Whats the logic behind it? He obviously doesnt find it gross getting turned on by his family, so why is it wrong?

You had no problems exploring dark spiritual entities but didnt explore what that would mean in reality. If there is a dark there is a light, and in this worldview right and wrong are transcendent and have real meaning. Question: What if you actually encountered a dark spiritual force? Wouldnt your first thought to be to seek out God or at least ponder his existence? Main character never even thinks about God, why its wrong to smash your family, ect. Its wrong "just because" which is a failed argument from a naturalistic viewpoint. Its wrong because there is transcendent good and evil right and wrong.

Anyways, would have liked to have some power over the narrative, being able to choose how I react to the situation. Resisting, no this is wrong, or down with the demon plan and grateful. But alas, we are forced to see through your characters eyes, resisting and fighting until the plot demands it. Never spiritually succumbing to it. With only naturalistic feelings of "its wrong because its wrong even though we both desire it", even though a clear dark supernatural element is at play creating an actual transcendent right and wrong which I believe to be the case in reality.

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
Do all the women in the game have such bodypositive forms?
I mean, only the statue on the cover looks to my taste.

Dec 29, 2017
So just played and completed it and well mom looks age, older sister perfect, aunt... bit to wrinkly for my tastes... however lily fucking hell she does not look 18 she looks in her 40's... think a redesign for her is needed to make her look more youthful ( the face definitely needs a redesign)

Reactions: kkholis and ElPiti

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Lol the close up facial expressions are hilarious.
Semi-circle dick for every chapter? roflmao

#edit after playing some
wtf am I even playing right now? cant tell if i'm supposed to be taking this serious or if it's just a joke game.

Reactions: Cheezburgler
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes