Mar 12, 2018
Hello everyone!! I have a question: I'm stuck with "The Lost Watch" quest (with the Shady Seller)... I talk 2 times with the students in the University, after that what am I supposed to do??

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Minor note.

I was not asked to assist Nikraria on this one, he's using another editor right now. Recently I've not had much time outside IRL work, plus, I am still working on the remainder of Amata's Journey. (Which I promise to finish before I die)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I have no idea how to apply the saves given either, I go into my appdata folder ren'py but I can't find anything related to the game even with a save I made on the char selection screen.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Hold up that's not abandoned anymore? That's great news especially for the ones that loved the demo.
Nope, it's not exactly public knowledge yet, but Nikraria has requested I finish the entire thing and hand it in to him. It's a long and tedious process, but I have the ground work laid out. Just never get any time to progress. (damn IRL work drains me)

Puz42

Sep 30, 2018
Is there no way to heal willy without using items? I can rest to heal myself but when I go into another battle he's just at 0

duke1989

Sep 7, 2016
The unpacked folder says it's version 1.0 rather than 1.2 like the title suggests. I have no clue which is wrong, or if it's just an error in the folder name, but figured it'd be worth mentioning.
Seems to be the same version, both releases have the same size

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The setup of the game is way more ambitious than the game actually is... and there's untranslated Spanish everywhere for some reason.
Overall, disappointing, since the version is 1.2 I assume it's finished?

EDIT: Nvm, it's just some weird naming convention for versions released, apparently this is the first build out. So there is plenty of room for improvement, I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: nodice20

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know when they will update this but i thought there would be more scenes. the game is still good tho had problems getting all the scenes on the first game samw with the second one have not played the one with the docter tho.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would like to help but i am broke and my car is broke down so i can't do much sorry. like the games tho do wish they had some helpful hint's are walkthoughs. hard to find scenes and other stuff.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i can't get the last two scenes open and is the man in the ally is his quest yet in the game. if so were are the items at

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how many games are there to this. or there going to be games telling grace and here dughters tales too. can i please get help on how to get the last two scene's are some kinda short walk throught please thnks

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes