Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Very good first impressions even tho story isn't particulary appealing to me at times and there are some very questionable scenes. Other than that game feels comfortable to play, looks beautiful, characters are interesting and thought out and there is clearly effort put into details and background information. If the update schedule is regular and content amount is not lacking this game can have successful future. Keep it up!

Obhik2001

Mar 18, 2024
Screenshot_20240831-200651.png those who already subscribed
Pls can you say ...how is it ?
I am the only unlucky one !
My country doesn't accept paypal patreon:(:(:cry:...I tried so many times...everytime it got rejected.

Reactions: crisbr
Apr 29, 2018

Hey everyone, I just want to let you know that I’m doing my absolute best to finish the rendering and get the update out as soon as possible. The final scene is taking longer than expected—despite running on high-end hardware, the last render took more than 1 hour to complete. This scene has more characters than I’ve ever worked with, plus some complicated clothing elements. I’ve attached a preview render above (Not the final result).
I know many of you were expecting the release today, as I mentioned in the last progress report that I’d aim for the 20th, but as I feared, it’s taking longer than anticipated. Please understand that these delays affect me just as much, if not more, since they directly impact finances. Trust me, I’d love nothing more than to release the update tomorrow and dive into God of War: Ragnarok (which just dropped on PC and I’m a huge fan), but it’s just not possible right now.
The rendering will take a few more days, with additional time needed for assembly and final touches. I’m aiming to release before the 30th.
That’s all for now—back to my mountain of work!

Apr 29, 2018

2009.jpg

Your favorite dev is back with some good news (and a bit of bad news). Let's kick things off with the good stuff: after countless hours of hard work, the rendering is finally complete! Right now, the GPU is cranking out the final beautiful images in the background.

Now for the not-so-great news: rendering was originally supposed to be done by the 25th so I could finish everything and release the update on the 27th. Unfortunately, despite pulling all-nighters, the process took an extra two days. So, while I’ll be able to finalize everything by October 1st, for financial reasons, the update will be released on October 5th.

So there you have it, Mark your calendars—Darker Ch.1 Pt. 6 is officially dropping on October 5th!

Quick update: I’ve added a new tier (currently in development) called Soulless. This is a support tier with no additional perks beyond what's already available in the Immoral tier. If you love the game and want to help out financially, feel free to join! As you know, funding is always a challenge due to the genre of the story.

Now, here are the update rollout dates:

• Soulless Tier ($50) / Immoral Tier ($25): October 5
  • Corrupt Tier ($14.99): October 12
  • Darkest Tier ($9.99): October 17
  • Darker Tier ($4.99): October 20
  • Dark Tier ($1.99): October 23
  • Public Release (FREE): October 26
As you can see, the update cycle remains the same as in previous releases.

I’ll be posting the changelog for the new update soon, along with some additional preview renders. That’s all for now—back to work

Apr 29, 2018
Images looks very nice

1728140871913.png
1728140966830.png
1728140989684.png
1728141022553.png

Hey folks,
I’m currently doing the final gameplay test before release. The next post you see will be the new update! But before that, here’s the changelog along with some preview renders, as promised.

Part 6 offers:
  • Over 550+ high-quality renders (twice the size of the previous update)
  • Bar path added, which was missing from Part 5
  • Complete audio experience, including music, sound effects, and NSFW sound effects

It’s not the biggest update overall, but it’s double the size of the previous one with much-improved quality, and I’m confident you’ll enjoy it.
Previously, I rendered at a lower resolution and upscaled to 2.5K, but with my new rig, I now render raw 2.5K images, which drastically improves the final result.
I’ve also been remaking the in-game smartphone from scratch to enhance future updates, but it wasn’t finished in time for this release, so it’s not included in this update.
That said, I’ve worked my ass off to deliver this much content at such quality, and I really hope you’ll love and enjoy it.

NOTE: The right way to play Part 6 is to load from this choice

After this, you can continue normally.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes