HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
I see that you borrowed not just one , but also a swimsuit) well, the game is average 50/50

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Darker-CH1P6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Anyone having problems with the gallery unlocker?
Yes, it is not working right. Here I made one temporarily until original author make one.
This one only uses a few lines of code compared to the original one but won't work with the future version due to how the game gallery is made. It will need to be updated when a new version comes out.

To install this, download (right-click on the file link) this file and place it inside your "game" folder for this game.

Last edited:

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Game bricks after the wife's fantasy about spy story.
Solutions ?
After that scene, the next scene is at the park, and then the current version ends. If you are having problems, maybe you have a bad download or corrupted file. Try re-downloading and running a fresh copy of it.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes, it is not working right. Here I made one temporarily until original author make one,
This one is only a few lines of code compared to the original one but won't work with the future version due to how the game gallery is made. It will need to be updated when a new version comes out.

To install this, download(right (right click on the file link) this file and place it inside your "game" folder for this game.
Thanks. Sometime i should learn some python too, i don't get why every time i temper with the variables the interpreters go static error :D.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
is this pure VN or can the player make choices? (ie. avert certain directions/kinks)
There are some choices you can make, yes, but other things are just part of the story that can't be avoided. Overall, it's a good game; make sure you look at the tags for this game for things you might not like.

Reactions: terirheken

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i feel like im way behind the times bunch of new mumbo jumbo ,etc
got to the end of this update and clicked on future tags
chapter one wtf is all these listed ENF ... CMNF?

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
Damn. A version of this game without the husband involved or having knowledge would've been amazing and went on my support list instantly. Who cares about this guy. Get lost.

Reactions: joki35
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes