Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

wannabeheyheyhello

Feb 3, 2022
When do you actually think the complete release is?

It's the 64 minutes Ultimate End + the 17min 40sec one and some more? It's gonna be around 90-100 minutes totally..?

Dodoskan

May 31, 2020
As unbelievable ATWT is, it is erotic. The beating and kicking however is not erotic and it would be imposible to surive that many broken bones. I wish someone would make a version without all that unnecessary violence.

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
As unbelievable ATWT is, it is erotic. The beating and kicking however is not erotic and it would be imposible to surive that many broken bones. I wish someone would make a version without all that unnecessary violence.
i 100% disagree. the only reason why atwt is erotic is same reason violence is erotic. sex is about power and sadism is exhibition of power with murder being ultimate form of ownership. ofc u can argue that turning fuckmeat into a pulpmeat is not good mating strategy as its not able to live and be used as breeding hole but all good strategies can be destroyed with enough magnification but thats the wisdom that comes from excess.

keep pimp hand strong or be simp foevah

hailhail

May 29, 2019
The handle of a hammer going from her ass ATWT and out her mouth is "erotic" but the beating and kicking is too much for you?
Huh?
I can't even...?
I know, everyone has there likes and dislikes. (y)

Darklust has done what I've always wanted to see, total fucking brutality and awesome animation.
When Lara was in the cage and they made her drink a potion I took that as some kind of magic that allowed her to survive all that she was put through later.
I agree with someone above that the body paint is a damn shame.
It ruins the look of her perfect body.
But I still love it.
Thanks to everyone that posts and shares!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes