Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
Is she still alive at the end? :unsure:
she seems unconscious in almost entire bonus part after fisting scene. i really hated it especially hammer scene and ending where she makes no sounds (cant punish unconscious fucknugget). he didnt even added gargling sounds for throat fucking bit with hammer.

i spend 3 hours editing sound and now im rendering it. its that 3 gig bonus version with ending from 5 gig version, i added sounds (fx/bitch sounds) to hammer scene, last sword scene and fisting scene and couple other places, much better now imo. it blends fairly well it just adds that extra punch it was missing.

i will call it "womb rider ultimate fuckmeat bonus edition"

i would upload it but im on wireless and just run out of bandwith. if some1 is interested i can give bitcoin adress to send me couple usd to buy data transfer packet.

hailhail

May 29, 2019
I don't care how many versions or edits or whatever there is, I love it all.
Even the way Lara's breasts move under her jacket at the beginning is awesome.
This latest 5GB version is exceptionally good.
The editing is well done.
I like how it's clearer now that the pants-monsters were lined up to have sex with her and that each one came inside her. Before it was always implied but I like this version much better with that.
The text makes more sense and tells a much more coherent story.
I really can't express how much I love Darklust's work on this.
I'll be 1st in line to pay when he releases a 3 hour 100GB Kitchen Sink version.

Last edited:

logftw

Dec 30, 2019
Is she still alive at the end? :unsure:
Would be ideal

The idea is that she always suffers but never dies, she must endure 1000 times the suffering of Christ, but she must always live always . she must heal herself and pass another brutal rape BDSM test

If he dies or if he dies and "it was a dream" it's less fapeable ..

It's okay for her to talk when she's being penetrated. And I started to challenge them come on bastard give me harder you can do better to try to challenge the orcs a psychological tactic of Lara - So that the orcs consider her "Worthy"

Reactions: MafSound

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
The SubscribeStar page has been updated. I was worrying that DL stopped making movies as there was no infotmaton about the next project. Now I am reliebed.

FredAS

Jan 17, 2021
To be fair, even if the latest release was just extra sounds and 15s of extra animations (none of it actual "action") just the fact that he is realising more stuff is good. If he develops a rhythm, he might start pumping put stuff again

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
1 year and $60,000 in earnings later, "Alright guys I'm thinking about starting a new animation! I'll have some concepts in a couple months I'm sure. Thanks for giving me your money! I gotta go find the keys to my lambo and head out for a coffee. Byeee."

Fuckin simp culture is getting out of hand. Don't even know what the fuck quality work is anymore.

Reactions: 2B NieR

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Semi off-topic but does anyone know which tomb raider game the Lara model darklust uses is from?
Head and clothes at the beginning is from Rise of The Tomb Raider (2015) But his equipment is modified. As you can see below, Lara (London Jacket) does not wear a scarf around her neck in the game.
TR10_Gear_Up_Guide_3.png

Her naked body and hairstyle is not used in any of the Tomb Raider games.

Lara's naked body first appeared in Shadow of The Tomb Raider (2018), left by the developers under her blue horn tunic in Paititi. Here is the mod. Removed part of the tunic and body-painted underwear. This is what the shapes of her naked body look like in an official way.
ddbzu33-87ec934c-ef9b-41c4-a533-f0256514b18b.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes