Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Oooookay... The first part I had some sympathies for him, especially since I don't know where he lives and there are countries where the authorities are trying to achieve total control of the internet or already have, but then he turns into full conspiracy theory mode and lost me.

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
Guys, I joined this forum recently so sorry if someone already said something I'm going to say now, but does anyone know anything about this photo?

Reactions: nerogaf

john3489

Jan 1, 2019
Yes old stuff. He made some pics where no video material exists. You can find some few others, where you ask yourself. "Wow, where is the video to this picture?". And the answer is, there is no video... He started a new project with a Rey model and tentacles, that looks promising. But no doubt it will take months till a first good result. So patience as always needed... I love his work but not his speed.^^

Reactions: exmaddock

Hjdggvc

Sep 9, 2021
Yes old stuff. He made some pics where no video material exists. You can find some few others, where you ask yourself. "Wow, where is the video to this picture?". And the answer is, there is no video... He started a new project with a Rey model and tentacles, that looks promising. But no doubt it will take months till a first good result. So patience as always needed... I love his work but not his speed.^^
What Rey stuff? Can i have a leak or somthing?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes