Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Head and clothes at the beginning is from Rise of The Tomb Raider (2015) But his equipment is modified. As you can see below, Lara (London Jacket) does not wear a scarf around her neck in the game.

Her naked body and hairstyle is not used in any of the Tomb Raider games.

Lara's naked body first appeared in Shadow of The Tomb Raider (2018), left by the developers under her blue horn tunic in Paititi. Here is the mod. Removed part of the tunic and body-painted underwear. This is what the shapes of her naked body look like in an official way.
Thanks, the reason I asked is that there's some nude mod gameplay of Rise of the Tomb raider on youtube. I like to use that as the intro to bottr rather than dl's intro, wanted to make sure it was the same Lara ;)

logftw

Dec 30, 2019
she seems unconscious in almost entire bonus part after fisting scene. i really hated it especially hammer scene and ending where she makes no sounds (cant punish unconscious fucknugget). he didnt even added gargling sounds for throat fucking bit with hammer.

i spend 3 hours editing sound and now im rendering it. its that 3 gig bonus version with ending from 5 gig version, i added sounds (fx/bitch sounds) to hammer scene, last sword scene and fisting scene and couple other places, much better now imo. it blends fairly well it just adds that extra punch it was missing.

i will call it "womb rider ultimate fuckmeat bonus edition"

i would upload it but im on wireless and just run out of bandwith. if some1 is interested i can give bitcoin adress to send me couple usd to buy data transfer packet.
if it is unpleasant to punish Lara when she is unconscious, it is too necrophilic, she must be conscious all the time, be brutally punished, be cured and pass another more brutal test until she is considered "Worthy"

Lara must be durable and always awake to suffer and endure the "Trials"

Most want to see extreme BDSM No gore and necrophilia - There is an error of focus on what the creator wants to show, he can't decide. And finally, Lara will have to take revenge, the typical plot of rape a revenge, that is what the public accepts

FredAS

Jan 17, 2021
There is a new update in subscribestar but I think it's the same video, just with subtitles. I think, I dunno

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
There is a new update in subscribestar but I think it's the same video, just with subtitles. I think, I dunno
The previous video also had subtitles. Looking carefully, the previous one has been deleted. I think DL deleted the old one as it was too large in file size and uploaded the smaller one instead. 2.3GB for 80min is still enough bitrate though.

Reactions: marie73
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes