Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
I think that the body paint was originaly intended to justify her unbelievable strength. What looks like blood, at least some of it, is not blood in fact but result of the mixture of her and neon man's body paints. So her blood loss is less than it looks. Though the blood mass of Beta 2 can not be justified even by that interpretation.

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
I mean the scene between the beating and the entrance of the king with the sword. In original BBB, the scene had tragic beauty. But in bonus beta with sound, it turns ugly. It looks like a drunken woman dozing, not a tragic heroine dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: klawson1991

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
I mean the scene between the beating and the entrance of the king with the sword. In original BBB, the scene had tragic beauty. But in bonus beta with sound, it turns ugly. It looks like a drunken woman dozing, not a tragic heroine dying.
i hate word cringe, but the oryginal ending was just that; pretensious glorification of fuckmeat who dared to aspire to be a warrior while being a cocksleeve. dont put vagina on pedestal(or even hammer), it aint belonging there. i agree that making her too dazed too early was mistake tho, proper destruction requires victim awareness.

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
i hate word cringe, but the oryginal ending was just that; pretensious glorification of fuckmeat who dared to aspire to be a warrior while being a cocksleeve. dont put vagina on pedestal(or even hammer), it aint belonging there. i agree that making her too dazed too early was mistake tho, proper destruction requires victim awareness.
I loved that pretensious glorification. But DL messed it up. He always drew Lara beautifull even when she is raped, toutured, or killed. In the latest beta, he seems to have changed the policy.

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
I loved that pretensious glorification. But DL messed it up. He always drew Lara beautifull even when she is raped, toutured, or killed. In the latest beta, he seems to have changed the policy.
i wish he was using lara model from that scammer guy wildeer that makes dl look like high work ethic dev. not sure if it can be used it in sfm (dl uses sfm not blender i guess?) or much trouble would be to animate it.

i think the horrible blue paint idea was from that shitty game with some ugly nonsense viking vagina "warrior" that was painted blue too.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
I found a seam in the neck of Lara dozing on the hammer. It is a quick-made scene. I hope that DL makes her beautifull again till public releace.

Last edited:

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
What update? The project is already completed. What else do you want to add there ?
I dont think it's quite complete. At the end of the latest update (34 minute bonus feature), there is a headline that states that the "final-cut is coming very soon."

Personally, I'm torn on DL. I love this model, so much nicer than the travesty that is Animo's Quiet, she really only needs Wildeer Lara's boobs to make her perfect. And DL is a tremendous animator andd storyteller, among the best in the business.

But i just cant handle the kicking, punching, blood, etc., it's way too much.

In an ideal world, DL takes his model and animation skills and assumes the mantle left behind by BarbellSFM, continuing the Lara's Guard series, where we can see Lara's romance with her special companion flourish lol. Or at most in terms of pushing boundaries, maybe doing something like Breaking the Quiet but with an actually attractive 3D model.

Reactions: Bacchanal

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
I dont think it's quite complete. At the end of the latest update (34 minute bonus feature), there is a headline that states that the "final-cut is coming very soon."

Personally, I'm torn on DL. I love this model, so much nicer than the travesty that is Animo's Quiet, she really only needs Wildeer Lara's boobs to make her perfect. And DL is a tremendous animator andd storyteller, among the best in the business.

But i just cant handle the kicking, punching, blood, etc., it's way too much.

In an ideal world, DL takes his model and animation skills and assumes the mantle left behind by BarbellSFM, continuing the Lara's Guard series, where we can see Lara's romance with her special companion flourish lol. Or at most in terms of pushing boundaries, maybe doing something like Breaking the Quiet but with an actually attractive 3D model.
its not enough for me, limb tearing would hit spot for me tho. the biggest travesty is that dyke quasi futa shitfest from animo. those bitches are hideous (quiet face is ugly af), voice acting is disgusting and he draggded that bad idea for years. its clear animo has no sense of beauty.

ideally it would be that scammer wildeer model, animo detail level with xray and dl lenght and complexity of animations.

• Angry
Reactions: qwerty1492

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
How many years this dude will show the same full videos, only adding a few new seconds, but at the same time increasing the weight of the video? 5gb for 80 mins - with one new scene in 5seconds and all old scenes, but with new camera angles, omg what a masterpiece. Facepalme.jpg

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
Rather, some scenes were cut or shortend. The king no longer gives her the last chance to touch the sword. He does ask her for the last words, but does not even wait for it. The scene now has less tragic beauty, just he killed her.
wasted opportunity to have undead zombie fucknugget. after removing limbs.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes