Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

talr

Jan 30, 2020
my idea is the leader dont kill lara and marry with her or slave her and torture her every day and lara one day when the leader sleep kill him and go

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
In general a lot of assumptions about how it'll end, for example: (the easiest) it simply pierced by a sword or cut off the head and leave her in the cave like a totem or something like that; (hard) they will cut off the limbs, but leave her in the mind for a while, then will kill; (ultra-hard) fuck her with this sword, then grabbed her hands, legs, and torn apart, and then her head planted on the sword as a trophy. Although, maybe DL will make a different option, we'll see.
Ps. It is possible that there will be some different versions of the end, as was the case with Fatal End/Bad End, but this is unlikely.

Last edited:

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
In general a lot of assumptions about how it'll end, for example: (the easiest) it simply pierced by a sword or cut off the head and leave her in the cave like a totem or something like that; (hard) they will cut off the limbs, but leave her in the mind for a while, then will kill; (ultra-hard) fuck her with this sword, then grabbed her hands, legs, and torn apart, and then her head planted on the sword as a trophy. Although, maybe DL will make a different option, we'll see.
Ps. It is possible that there will be some different versions of the end, as was the case with Fatal End/Bad End, but this is unlikely.
Nope just one whole ending ultimate fatal dies and rolls credits.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
are the full movie for ultimate end is release?
Lol smooth Brian. It's public December 31st the movie will drop mid summer no clue which mouth dude but if you want more information since you are always asking hardcore go support him and keep up with the updates.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Guys go ahead and press the ignore button if he continues I'm sure the mod well get him outta here.

jake321colorado

Jan 31, 2020
I've been gone for a while so let me understand.
The public version probably come out in december (what we already expected)
However, the version of the subscribers will only come out in the summer? I know DL is messed up but damn it is to test our patience, it has benn over a year and still has no date for the version of the SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Reactions: Noon saibot

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Nothing has come out. From what I gather a video for patrons/subscribers is coming out this summer, and the public one is in December 2020. Apparently, ”soon” is a loose term. It is what we have come to expect from DL.

Also, I don't know if either of these videos will have audio or not. Or if we will have to wait another year for those.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
I've been gone for a while so let me understand.
The public version probably come out in december (what we already expected)
However, the version of the subscribers will only come out in the summer? I know DL is messed up but damn it is to test our patience, it has benn over a year and still has no date for the version of the SUBSCRIBERS!!!
First, DL has never stated a release date yet, all people here are doing suppositions.

Then, yeah, it's been a year already, but you gotta take into account that before February 2020 he had a job, so he was doing it on his free time.

From what we know so far, he's not done with animation, we still have no clue wether he added sound or not yet, if not, then it might take a while to do so.

My bet is that it's gonna be released for subscribers in at least 2 months if we're lucky.

His biggest issue was to add too many models therefore he had to animate all of them which takes a lot of time.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes