Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
First, DL has never stated a release date yet, all people here are doing suppositions.

Then, yeah, it's been a year already, but you gotta take into account that before February 2020 he had a job, so he was doing it on his free time.

From what we know so far, he's not done with animation, we still have no clue wether he added sound or not yet, if not, then it might take a while to do so.

My bet is that it's gonna be released for subscribers in at least 2 months if we're lucky.

His biggest issue was to add too many models therefore he had to animate all of them which takes a lot of time.
Sounds like an excuse like a said before beta mode and learn how to be professional with people time and investment we can easily leave and you wouldn't make shit.

Reactions: RobertKaneki

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Sounds like an excuse like a said before beta mode and learn how to be professional with people time and investment we can easily leave and you wouldn't make shit.
He may be lying, he may be not, you're free to believe him or not.

But don't forget that he's working alone, and even artists who work as a team don't even bother to make movies that long.

Anyway, DL said that he was done doing such long movies and that he will focus more on short ones for his next projects.

"I no longer have the energy and resources to create large projects. I plan short episodes, but more if I have to. I can’t get pressured from people who support me."

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
He may be lying, he may be not, you're free to believe him or not.

But don't forget that he's working alone, and even artists who work as a team don't even bother to make movies that long.

Anyway, DL said that he was done doing such long movies and that he will focus more on short ones for his next projects.

"I no longer have the energy and resources to create large projects. I plan short episodes, but more if I have to. I can’t get pressured from people who support me."
Yah fair enough just tell him to make 15 minute videos hardcore enough I knew he would run. Out of stuff he's getting dry.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
he may not be getting dry but he may be getting burnt out, it has happened to plenty of ppl that do sfm work, they just get burnt out

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
tbh i dont know, im just guessing here, i dont support him for 2 reason, the delays between updates and 2 i aint paying $50 per month for a video

his stuff is good dont get me wrong but the cost is just to dam high. I can understand it though but still, way to high

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
tbh i dont know, im just guessing here, i dont support him for 2 reason, the delays between updates and 2 i aint paying $50 per month for a video

his stuff is good dont get me wrong but the cost is just to dam high. I can understand it though but still, way to high
If he was putting out fresh content each month, then yes I would get $50. But as it is, you're correct way too much.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
dont expect any soon, we waited this long i think we will be waiting longer, at this point i given up on expecting/guessing a release date

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Honestly beheadings are so boring and such a waste. Lara limp body just needs to be fucked like crazy and all good. So much stupid excessive shit.
again we can't for fatal end was supposed to be the last movie but it was not fatal at all lol. So this movie he is making up for it so it has to end with her dying we know this is not the official ending happy end was when she escaped. So wait that being said this is him making up for a weak ending we got brutal fucking we just need that death ending we need more hardcore artists to do stuff like this animated.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
nothing but silence, at this point i give up, if it drops it drops, it dont it wont
I’m waiting for the

“my hard drive crashed and I got a virus that deleted all my back ups even the ones on in cloud storage. Sorry guys, please help me buy a new computer so I can keep giving you guys good content. #bestfansever”

post from him.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes