Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
You guys are getting crazy about this lol. He dropped previews like 2 weeks ago and you keep begging for more.

From what I've heard, he's waiting for his voice actress to send him her work so he can add Lara's voice.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Candy-Max

Oct 30, 2019
Hallo alle zusammen. Und Hallo an die Besserwisser. Ich habe Kontakt zu DL und schreibe mit DL höchst persönlich. Und ich habe seine Erlaubnis, euch hiermit auf den neusten Stand zu informieren.
Ultimate End verzögert sich eine Weile aus folgenden Grund:
1- Ist die alte Synchronsprecherin spontan abgesprungen und DL musste sich eine neue Synchronsprecherin besorgen. Nun hat er eine neue Synchronsprecherin gefunden. DL wartet noch auf die Audio-datei, damit er die Datei im Video einbauen kann. Deswegen verzögert sich die Veröffentlichung ein wenig.
2- Desweiteten hat DL sich sehr viel für Part 4 vorgenommen. Denn Ultimate End ist ein eigenes Projekt an sich. Und synchronisiert vieles um. Und er stellt zur Zeit einen Dialog für die End Szene.
Das Video ist aber so gut wie im Kasten. Also bitte ich euch, dass ihr euch zusammen reist und noch etwas Gedult habt. Die Veröffentlichung wird nicht mehr lange dauern.

Bitte um Verständnis.

-No Hate-

Ps : Möglicherweise erwarten wir demnächst ein Vorschau-Element

Reactions: ichundichdu

Candy-Max

Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone. And hello to the better-known. I am in contact with DL and am writing with DL in person. And I have his permission to inform you hereby of the latest status.
Ultimate End is delayed for a while for the following reasons:
1- If the old voice actress jumped off spontaneously and DL had to get a new voice actor. Now he has found a new voice actor. DL is still waiting for the audio file so that it can include the file in the video. That is why the publication is somewhat delayed.
2- DL has made a lot of effort for Part 4. Because Ultimate End is a separate project in itself. And resynchronizes a lot. And he is currently setting up a dialogue for the final scene.
But the video is as good as in the box. So I ask you to travel together and have some more fuss. The release will not take long.

Ask for understanding.

-No Hate-

Ps : We may expect a preview in the near future

Reactions: ichundichdu

talr

Jan 30, 2020
you think when release?
Hi everyone. And hello to the better-known. I am in contact with DL and am writing with DL in person. And I have his permission to inform you hereby of the latest status.
Ultimate End is delayed for a while for the following reasons:
1- If the old voice actress jumped off spontaneously and DL had to get a new voice actor. Now he has found a new voice actor. DL is still waiting for the audio file so that it can include the file in the video. That is why the publication is somewhat delayed.
2- DL has made a lot of effort for Part 4. Because Ultimate End is a separate project in itself. And resynchronizes a lot. And he is currently setting up a dialogue for the final scene.
But the video is as good as in the box. So I ask you to travel together and have some more fuss. The release will not take long.

Ask for understanding.

-No Hate-

Ps : We may expect a preview in the near future

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
to candy-max all i can say it this, BULLSHIT. i repeat BULLSHIT. For someone that does what darklust HE himself would post if there was a delay or anything wrong, no one with any dignity, honor or as much as this sound corny, respect for there work would use someone else to post anything,

To do something that like is a massive copout and a massive FU to the people that support his work and to all those you have spent countless dollors to support his work and im talking the 50$ a month patreons aswell as the 40$ patreons.

Reactions: RobertKaneki

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
to candy-max all i can say it this, BULLSHIT. i repeat BULLSHIT. For someone that does what darklust HE himself would post if there was a delay or anything wrong, no one with any dignity, honor or as much as this sound corny, respect for there work would use someone else to post anything,

To do something that like is a massive copout and a massive FU to the people that support his work and to all those you have spent countless dollors to support his work and im talking the 50$ a month patreons aswell as the 40$ patreons.
DL just happened to say this in some random conversations.

The guy took the initiative to say this here, but DL never asked him to do so ^^

Candy-Max

Oct 30, 2019
[QUOTE = "landa666, post: 3147676, member: 1988955"]
DL hat dies zufällig in einigen zufälligen Gesprächen gesagt.

Der Typ hat die Initiative ergriffen, um dies hier zu sagen, aber DL hat ihn nie darum gebeten ^^
[/ZITAT]
Hey ... ja, das ist absolut richtig. DL hat mich nicht darum gebeten. Ich habe DL vorgeschlagen, die Community hier zu informieren, die Community auf dem neuesten Stand. DL hat nicht die Zeit, überall zu antworten. DL hat eine eigene Community. Aber da wir hier das gleiche Interesse teilen, habe ich Sie informiert. Weil ich nicht möchte, dass es Missverständnisse und falsche Aussagen gibt. Lg

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
well i been watching his discord and he has not posted nor said anything there so until he does any info coming from a second party i dont belive nor do i listen to it

SheredX

Dec 24, 2019
well i been watching his discord and he has not posted nor said anything there so until he does any info coming from a second party i dont belive nor do i listen to it
Just check the german section and use google if you don't understand his german words...

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know when THE BORDERS OF THE TOMB RAIDER ULTIMATE END will be release?

Last edited:

Candy-Max

Oct 30, 2019
[QUOTE = "landa666, post: 3152911, member: 1988955"]
Er ist noch nicht mit seiner Arbeit fertig, also kein Veröffentlichungsdatum, so einfach ist das.
[/ZITAT]

Es ist das Gleiche. Richtig

Kschel

Dec 25, 2019
I guess next thing we will hear, there will be a indefinite delay because of the corona virus.
Might be a good conclusion for fatal end by the way. The horde infects her with a virus, send her back to humanitiy, then they wait a few weeks till everyone is infected and weak, then they attack and rape the rest of the women. Monster kingdom fuckfest

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes