Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
Guys, just out of curiosity... Do you think Rey is on drugs or something? I saw the videos and they gave me this feeling...

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
My only complaint about Rey's Project is that the beast's penis is huge, but it rapes her easily. I want to see a big penis inserted into the vagina like the horse that raped AnimoPron's Quiet.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
My only complaint about Rey's Project is that the beast's penis is huge, but it rapes her easily. I want to see a big penis inserted into the vagina like the horse that raped AnimoPron's Quiet.
That would require a better model which would actually look good and not show jagged polygons when stretched. DL can animate well enough but a skilled modeler he is not.

Jan 6, 2021
That would require a better model which would actually look good and not show jagged polygons when stretched. DL can animate well enough but a skilled modeler he is not.
Lara could use a remaster where we actually see her ass and vagina being destroyed, prolapsed and ripped. That would be freakin wild.

Reactions: Mmm310

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
If all of you subscribe to DL's page and support him, you can request more content about Lara. Otherwise, it's all over. The 119-minute version is what Lara is all about.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
If all of you subscribe to DL's page and support him, you can request more content about Lara. Otherwise, it's all over. The 119-minute version is what Lara is all about.
It's true. There is no 130-minute Lara video. Unless it's some fan project combined with several parts at once. This rumour has been around for several months. He is currently focusing on Rei and Star Wars. And around July 2023 at the earliest there could be a longer film.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes