Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Her ass so nice. But i don't like the monster's dick that disappears during intercourse. Her stomach should have swelled up when the cock entered her stomach.

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
Her ass so nice. But i don't like the monster's dick that disappears during intercourse. Her stomach should have swelled up when the cock entered her stomach.
I also liked her butt but I thought the video was too short. Well, at least at the end it says he's going to send the sequel sooner, I guess in a week or two we'll have the sequel.

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
exceptional quality shit :poop: I warn you as a multi-month subscriber, I don't subsidize this lazy guy! Daisy Ridley is not very beautiful, but her model with flat tits and a mannequin face is asexual. About the 2 meter dicks penetrating the vagina without problems is ridiculous (pattern, first - fifth - tenth monster pushes dick halfway, next monster puts 2 meters, next puts cock and horns, LOL) - all planned for milking subscribers for the next 2 years :WeSmart:

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
i don get it why not use some blood texture overlay. it costs almost 0 effort and couple variants of blood/gore texture would add a lot and make it somewhat more gruesome instead comical. also chain looks like made of matt plastic which also ruins it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Touchmenot1223
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes