Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am seeing the parts now the first one
Looks like Nightmare - Code Valentine but it least in code she die
here she still alive and that i bit out of place but i am still seeing the others
(edite)
okay more like Code and in the end will
but more bloody more abusive then code
(edite)
okay so in the end she Sooo Dumb :mad: her words oh hell no WHAT You saw bitch was a BIG HEY DON"T GO IN

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Jill didn't die in Code Valentine. She was still alive just in coma.
she died in the end there were no breathing the baby monster complete and alive inside her but she's dead no blink no breathing no heart bit nothing if you take closer look she died the moment her eyes go around her whole body stoped moving to be accurate at 26:43 her eys jump up and down

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
she died in the end there were no breathing the baby monster complete and alive inside her but she's dead no blink no breathing no heart bit nothing if you take closer look she died the moment her eyes go around her whole body stoped moving to be accurate at 26:43 her eys jump up and down
she doesn't die she knockout cold with a clif hanger about to give birth to a baby it needs a remaster without the music so we can just hear sex sounds.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
she doesn't die she knockout cold with a clif hanger about to give birth to a baby it needs a remaster without the music so we can just hear sex sounds.
she died in the end what you see Her body doesn't move at all there is pulse screen of the baby monster inside

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes