Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
if dl taught us anything, its that we need to wait at least for the 4th installment and couple of years before this movie gets to the good stuff

Last edited:

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
DL didn't want to waste the Tentacle scene he had done before. So, everything will be included to create a complete movie: Rey is captured, she will be implanted with eggs by the Tentacles and spawn monsters. After she became useless, she was thrown to the monsters for their pleasure.

It would be interesting if the monsters Rey spawned would eventually rape her to death.

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
DL didn't want to waste the Tentacle scene he had done before. So, everything will be included to create a complete movie: Rey is captured, she will be implanted with eggs by the Tentacles and spawn monsters. After she became useless, she was thrown to the monsters for their pleasure.

It would be interesting if the monsters Rey spawned would eventually rape her to death.
Yeah

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
The Marie Rose project was canceled because it was boring, it had a big guy and a futa having sex with Marie Rose. It doesn't have the violence, the torture, like what happened to Lara.

There's another short clip posted by DL when MR was raped by the ogres, I don't know why he didn't continue doing it.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
The Marie Rose project was canceled because it was boring, it had a big guy and a futa having sex with Marie Rose. It doesn't have the violence, the torture, like what happened to Lara.

There's another short clip posted by DL when MR was raped by the ogres, I don't know why he didn't continue doing it.

Isn't that from the one where she gets her neck snapped? Seemed like that was the end of it.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Isn't that from the one where she gets her neck snapped? Seemed like that was the end of it.
As far as I can remember, the Marie Rose project only had a video of about 15 minutes, and it was boring. She was locked in a room with a big guy and a futa. I don't remember if DL stopped there or continued, but there is no full video of Marie Rose.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
As far as I can remember, the Marie Rose project only had a video of about 15 minutes, and it was boring. She was locked in a room with a big guy and a futa. I don't remember if DL stopped there or continued, but there is no full video of Marie Rose.
He should have just had those orcs fuck Marie.

Reactions: TophatLovingDruid
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes