Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

wxy456789

Oct 22, 2020
I do wonder where this one is going. I didn't play through Dead Space but I recognize that those tentacles are from that game, and IIRC the orange blobs are violently explosive soooooo... if it goes up her baby maker then... this one could get nasty.
When should Darklust complete new works?

Jan 6, 2021
Can you recommend some brutal tentacle hentai to check out?
Not a lot of good hentai recently specially tentacles my favorites would be shion 1 to 5, magical girl series, inyocchu shoku, tentacle and witches,moryou no nei, dorei maid princess,kuroinu kedakaki, valkyria series, himekeshi lilia, princess knight catue, oujo and onna kishi. If you love darklust you will love all of this none of those stupid tentacle stuff that just do thrusting motions. And i also do recommend most to darklust lovers to give a chance to hentai manga. You can read pretty extreme and brutal hentai that are on par with darklust content. I will give you a few authors that you guys can check out to satisfy your depravity. Oyster, kaneyama shin, neromanshin, sanyuutei shinta, john k peta, kingbang, sparrow. I have a few more. Sites to read would be on e-hentai.org thats all you need.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I saw one where a purple haired girl was fucked by a tentacle monster which then ate her, do you know which one that was (I think it had "Iron" in the title)? Also recommend some good brutal hentai with monsters fucking girls.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I saw one where a purple haired girl was fucked by a tentacle monster which then ate her, do you know which one that was (I think it had "Iron" in the title)? Also recommend some good brutal hentai with monsters fucking girls.
You might be thinking of
Others include:

RadeonG3D:
"Ritual"
"Lara Tents HQ"

MendezSFM:

The Nest:

The Cunnysseur

Vicineko:

Monster_Sam:

"Mimic Chest"
"Tentacle Plant"
"Senko"

OCBoon:

Wildeer:

Hunicorn:

----Japanese Beyond this Point----

Studio Null:

Pretty much all his other content...

ATD:

"Labyrinth Sophia"
A few others ...

EGAKIYA:

"Tentacles and Women"

Last edited:

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
You might be thinking of
Thanks for such a detailed list :) but it was a 2d hentai movie. IIRC the girl had sex with some guy then another guy showed up looking to get some gem from the girls body. He summons a tentacle monster which "extracts" it from her then disposes of her by eating her. I'm a big fan of "terminal fucking" (which we all must be since we're darklust fans) so while I'm not really a hentai fan the scene stuck in my mind.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for such a detailed list :) but it was a 2d hentai movie. IIRC the girl had sex with some guy then another guy showed up looking to get some gem from the girls body. He summons a tentacle monster which "extracts" it from her then disposes of her by eating her. I'm a big fan of "terminal fucking" (which we all must be since we're darklust fans) so while I'm not really a hentai fan the scene stuck in my mind.
Steel Witch Annerose - EP4

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes